What is the most violent thing you've ever done to a human? (1 Viewer)

Dolly

Uppity cunt
At my ex
Threw a frozen chicken at his head so hard, it missed but hit a door frame so hard it smashed to bits
Threw a unopened can of coke at his head, this time it was a direct hit
tipped a glass of water down his throat as he slept in a chair with his tipped back snoring... i waited patiently for the inhale. (not particulalry violent more cunty)

At my ex
Threw a frozen chicken at his head so hard, it missed but hit a door frame so hard it smashed to bits
Threw a unopened can of coke at his head, this time it was a direct hit
tipped a glass of water down his throat as he slept in a chair with his tipped back snoring... i waited patiently for the inhale. (not particulalry violent more cunty)
must be fun to be your boyfriend 🤣

Dolly

Uppity cunt
must be fun to be your boyfriend 🤣
Stfu or ill stab you.

Nah joking that was years ago. He was a 6'4'' violent psychopath Im a 5 foot nothing weakling. I was young and foolish and put up with some terrible shit because I didn't know how to escape. I fought back a few times trying to look hard and hopefully scare him back. ofc this didnt work. The attempted drowning resulted in me having a fractured skull, but was also my way out. I never hurt anyone prior to that or since that. But I can and do laugh at trying to drown someone with a glass of water. I mean, at the time in my head, it was a legit attempted murder.

Stfu or ill stab you.

Nah joking that was years ago. He was a 6'4'' violent psychopath Im a 5 foot nothing weakling. I was young and foolish and put up with some terrible shit because I didn't know how to escape. I fought back a few times trying to look hard and hopefully scare him back. ofc this didnt work. The attempted drowning resulted in me having a fractured skull, but was also my way out. I never hurt anyone prior to that or since that. But I can and do laugh at trying to drown someone with a glass of water. I mean, at the time in my head, it was a legit attempted murder.
well that explains it then. better look for a domesticated guy 🤣

Dolly

Uppity cunt
Oh I would think of far far more creative ways to make that little pig fucking retarded bitch suffer. I'd start with simple things, like make him remove the bag from his wifes head next time he manages to get wood to bone its fat carcass. and you know gradually build up to things like shoving tacks into his eyeball and to ensure the head of the tack isnt seen by burying it with another tack.

Oh I would think of far far more creative ways to make that little pig fucking retarded bitch suffer. I'd start with simple things, like make him remove the bag from his wifes head next time he manages to get wood to bone its fat carcass. and you know gradually build up to things like shoving tacks into his eyeball and to ensure the head of the tack isnt seen by burying it with another tack.
tenor-18.gif

My mate jabbed a nail through my hand one day when we were doing a roofing job, I said "What the fuck did you do that for?" he said "I wanted to see if it hurt", so I hit him with my hammer and said "Did that fucker?".
That is not the worst thing I have done to anyone.
One of my old buddies stuck my arm with a red hot lighter he told me the same thing 😂
Never got my revenge cuz I knew he'd cry about it

McM

Forum Veteran
In prison we put two/three cigarette papers together and between the toes of a sleeping guy in our cell and light it up. for fun. It doesn't flame up but it's glowing slowly and the guy did do a 'step dance' in his sleep without waking up. Gives some small blisters though.
Isn't the worst thing I've done to anyone too.

This morning I had to deliver a headbutt (with my helmet on) to a fucking smeary Arab junkie because he pushed away and had a big mouth to an elderly couple. (and shouted/breathed into my face) The couple was totally frightened and ran away and I feel sorry for them now because it had to happen next to them. :oops:

Stfu or ill stab you.

@Dolly You're a surviver,and a strong independent women...Damn,that would leave a lot of mental scarring and other psychological issues.

In prison we put two/three cigarette papers together and between the toes of a sleeping guy in our cell and light it up. for fun. It doesn't flame up but it's glowing slowly and the guy did do a 'step dance' in his sleep without waking up. Gives some small blisters though.
Isn't the worst thing I've done to anyone too.
Reminds me on school time. We tried to brush the teeth of a guy sleeping on the sportsweek. but he woke up when we started 😅
This morning I had to deliver a headbutt (with my helmet on) to a fucking smeary Arab junkie because he pushed away and had a big mouth to an elderly couple. (and shouted/breathed into my face) The couple was totally frightened and ran away and I feel sorry for them now because it had to happen next to them. :oops:
dont worry, my friend. you did nothing wrong!

tyyp

Rookie
@Dolly You're a surviver,and a strong independent women...Damn,that would leave a lot of mental scarring and other psychological issues.

extreme situations in life show us who are your true friends still standing beside you and who will abandon you are enemy, in those cases even your own family may suddenly seem like stranger:blegh:

McM

Forum Veteran
Ahh.. I forgot. I shoot someone in the leg. Not accidentally.
With a bow as a kid when we played war or 'cowboys and natives' in a forest. The arrows were quite good and had even steel points.
But weren't mine; the bow belonged to the boy who got hit.
Everyone ran at home at once ... mommy, mommy! :toocool:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread