What is the most violent thing you've ever done to a human? (1 Viewer)

karmic rot

Weirdo Next Door
Not directly violent, but a previous roommate of mine had stolen over 600$ worth of mine and my friend's property over the course of 2 months. To get even I stashed every single piece of meat from the freezer in the vents and cranked the heat to max while they were out for the weekend. You could smell the stench from the sidewalk.

VodouLou

Asswolf
Stabbed my best friend accidentally. but I drove him to ER immediately and we hugged it out and have never been in another physical fight to this day.
yikes.jpg

Last edited:

Chernika

Obnoxious
I dove on the ground and used my legs to trip a girl who was pursuing (with intention of beating her) a friend of mine in 6th grade. Later that year the same individual was standing in line to go back into class after recess took a rock in the back of the head that I picked up and threw. I got suspended for a week, she was seen by the school nurse and sent home for the rest of the day if I remember correctly. She was just an overall horrible person, entitled, spoiled brat that thought she could do what she wanted because daddy was the biggest donor to our school.
That’s about the only violence I ever engaged in.

krashd

Lurker
I accidentally toppled a condemned building onto a friend. It was an accident and even though there was no lasting damage he has never been the same. Probably because a bunch of shit landed on him. When I say he's never been the same I don't mean there's anything wrong with him he just stopped trusting me.

Scarface730

Certified Headstomper
(I believe that I have placed this thread in the proper location. My apologies if not)

I'm curious, what is the most violent thing you've done to a person?
Slammed my little sister's head on a hard floor because she wouldn't leave me alone. Still don't feel right about that one, haven't fully forgiven myself. I was 8

Hailthegoat

Lurker
I strangled a girl beated her with a chain cutted her hands burnt her with a lighter beated her with my fists and legs attacked her with a knife smashed her head on the walls spitted on her
Sadly i can't control myself im a schizophrenic also im considering suicide sincer I am a subhuman and a scum

McM

Forum Veteran
I dove on the ground and used my legs to trip a girl who was pursuing (with intention of beating her) a friend of mine in 6th grade. Later that year the same individual was standing in line to go back into class after recess took a rock in the back of the head that I picked up and threw. I got suspended for a week, she was seen by the school nurse and sent home for the rest of the day if I remember correctly. She was just an overall horrible person, entitled, spoiled brat that thought she could do what she wanted because daddy was the biggest donor to our school.
That’s about the only violence I ever engaged in.

Bääd Snoopy. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread