Serious What kind of person are you in reality (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

McM

ARSELING
I have a 45 on the Hare scale, it went off-charts! Beat that!

angry.JPG

Last edited:

Scarface730

Certified Headstomper
Depends

At work, I'm the most polite person you'll ever meet, very patient with people, though occasionally I'll get really pissed off. Not rude, always helpful, always talk respectfully to people, avoid getting into arguments, and nothing people say bothers me.

Among friends, depends. Sometimes I let my edginess bleed through. When topics of misfortune or sadness bleed through into my friends' conversations, I either pretend I care and offer empty condolences to make them feel better, or tell jokes and distract so their sadness can't piss me off and ruin the vibe of the hangout, depends on what's more socially appropriate.

In my head though, it's a whole different story. Constantly fantasize about my friends committing suicide, or dying in accidents, because I know I wouldn't really react much anyway if they did. Try to imagine situations where I could legally kill someone, and how to get into them, mostly because I don't want to be fucked going through the effort to do anything illegal, that's a level of risk I don't want to fuck around with.

Truth is, I wasn't always this dark, but I always had dark triad traits like low empathy, sadism, and manipulativeness to a degree since I was kid, but after I worked at some car retailer having to deal with fat people and spics all day, I got severely depressed, and I think that shit gave me brain damage, so now I'm uncaring, callous, and want to witness murders/suicides with my own eyes for a chuckle. I'll never let anyone see how deep my callousness goes, but here I know nobody gives a fuck because none of you will find out who I am anyway.

TL;DR - At work, really nice and polite, sometimes helpful, everyone likes me. With friends, edginess can shine through but still come off as normal. In my head/online, borderline evil.

Edit: On an unrelated note, I wonder how much of us are psychopaths, sociopaths, or sadists. I don't even know whether I am, but I'm not paying some fucking shrink to ask me questions I've already asked myself dozens of times to find out.

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Depends

At work, I'm the most polite person you'll ever meet, very patient with people, though occasionally I'll get really pissed off. Not rude, always helpful, always talk respectfully to people, avoid getting into arguments, and nothing people say bothers me.

Among friends, depends. Sometimes I let my edginess bleed through. When topics of misfortune or sadness bleed through into my friends' conversations, I either pretend I care and offer empty condolences to make them feel better, or tell jokes and distract so their sadness can't piss me off and ruin the vibe of the hangout, depends on what's more socially appropriate.

In my head though, it's a whole different story. Constantly fantasize about my friends committing suicide, or dying in accidents, because I know I wouldn't really react much anyway if they did. Try to imagine situations where I could legally kill someone, and how to get into them, mostly because I don't want to be fucked going through the effort to do anything illegal, that's a level of risk I don't want to fuck around with.

Truth is, I wasn't always this dark, but I always had dark triad traits like low empathy, sadism, and manipulativeness to a degree since I was kid, but after I worked at some car retailer having to deal with fat people and spics all day, I got severely depressed, and I think that shit gave me brain damage, so now I'm uncaring, callous, and want to witness murders/suicides with my own eyes for a chuckle. I'll never let anyone see how deep my callousness goes, but here I know nobody gives a fuck because none of you will find out who I am anyway.

TL;DR - At work, really nice and polite, sometimes helpful, everyone likes me. With friends, edginess can shine through but still come off as normal. In my head/online, borderline evil.

Edit: On an unrelated note, I wonder how much of us are psychopaths, sociopaths, or sadists. I don't even know whether I am, but I'm not paying some fucking shrink to ask me questions I've already asked myself dozens of times to find out.
Wow!!!That was deep!!!I'm feelin' ya...

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
pretty much the same here as i am irl. except for the fact that i havent punched anyone of youse in the face yet. because im the guy to and will do it. and i dont care if i even get my ass beat. im the calm quiet type to begin with anyway. ive calmed down a lot.
You were in army. You watched a lot of violence and death. You are always ready to fight

Back