Serious What kind of person are you in reality (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

gorewhore23

This user was banned
small, passive girl... i'm not quiet per say & im vocal about my opinions, but im definitely the opposite type of person you'd expect to see on this kind of site, but I love this shit.

beyondthedivine

Samaritan
This user was banned
??? bro what
The gods have spoken, and their judgment was declared upon me, shunned will I be, for the true delights upon the burdens of his bearing....
bro...
yes, I am from Iraq and an agnostic{not on paper am I of the ill sane lol}
white as the bitches of heaven that's for sure

but what was your problem? me being white? or irreligious? or both?
opinions matter so I would be thankful
best regards
-Samaritan
ps: how do you look like just to intrigue me and deny me answer
:)

Lovelied

Fresh Meat
Im a huge femboy faggot. And im a depressed furry . Yeah i know :3 im the worst kind of guy. I'm currently studying biochemistry . I hate religion and im here to see muslims get dronestriked into oblivion. Im german and i spend my days with my friends or being at home and trying not to kill myself . But if i ever do end up killing myself , i will make sure to livestream it for someone to post it here for you guys to see ;3 . I'll be wearing a maiddress and my catboy ears ^uwu^. And ill be sure to get the biggest shotgun i can find to make a huge mess out of myself 😽. Besides that , im actually a very kind and loving person and i wish everyone a nice day and a huge cinnamon pie ❤.

beyondthedivine

Samaritan
This user was banned
Im a huge femboy faggot. And im a depressed furry . Yeah i know :3 im the worst kind of guy. I'm currently studying biochemistry . I hate religion and im here to see muslims get dronestriked into oblivion. Im german and i spend my days with my friends or being at home and trying not to kill myself . But if i ever do end up killing myself , i will make sure to livestream it for someone to post it here for you guys to see ;3 . I'll be wearing a maiddress and my catboy ears ^uwu^. And ill be sure to get the biggest shotgun i can find to make a huge mess out of myself 😽. Besides that , im actually a very kind and loving person and i wish everyone a nice day and a huge cinnamon pie ❤.
bro leave suicide for muslims, don't take your life man you won't find no 69 wives in heaven. I'm from Iraq and full of motivation to get the fuck out from this shithole and make a thing of myself
want to be a psychiatrist
maybe come visit one day and I'll make a discount for you :) jk
best regards
-Samaritan

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
I am not queer or tranny.
I am White skin .
I have benis issues.
I Love legal drugs from Science
I like skinny women 30y.o. or more AND good cock suckers
I am a clit licker
I am a nipple licker of girls
I am not afraid of cold water to swim.
I workout every fuckin day.
I AM A pussy kisser

@bloddykisses

Last edited:

Lovelied

Fresh Meat
bro leave suicide for muslims, don't take your life man you won't find no 69 wives in heaven. I'm from Iraq and full of motivation to get the fuck out from this shithole and make a thing of myself
want to be a psychiatrist
maybe come visit one day and I'll make a discount for you :) jk
best regards
-Samaritan
Thanks . I'm already seeing a therapist and im taking my meds like a good boy. I'll try not to kill myself and im hoping for a good life but its all determined by the future and how life goes. But thanks for the kind words . Lots of love (no homo ;3)
and only the best cinnamon cakes go out to you ❤.

beyondthedivine

Samaritan
This user was banned
Thanks . I'm already seeing a therapist and im taking my meds like a good boy. I'll try not to kill myself and im hoping for a good life but its all determined by the future and how life goes. But thanks for the kind words . Lots of love (no homo ;3)
and only the best cinnamon cakes go out to you ❤.
I advice you to clear your mind from overly sexualizing thoughts and self harming one
and create a hobby like what I did and you can take the same route as I did
After a big loss of 13 months of studying to skip one year ahead I couldn't go to the exam because of the pandemic and then passed to the next class without skipping anything
I spent 4 months of holiday reading philosophy, morality, and epistemology
and left social media, games, and got my shit together
still the best at school although most of the time I spent there is to teach other not getting taught
18 months and I'm out of this shithole to study med
best wishes for you to make a thing out of yourself and be at ease with it
best regards
-Samaritan
ps: If gore disturbs you or make you feel unsafe which it should don't watch it and it may be a source of influence of self harming thoughts
,talk to you therapist about it she/he knows better and can identify a problem with this indulgence
have a good day and try right now to make your life better
best regards again
from the good Samaritan ❤

Goragrish

NewbieX
We are gathered here because we love blood, but our real face is strange.
I am a sunny, humorous and popular person. My friends will never think that I would like to watch such things.
what about you?
I am compassionate and loyal, I don't wanna say I like gore but something about death and violence fascinates me sometimes. I think it's just morbid curiosity. I do sympathize with people who get brutalized on here, RIP poor souls. If everyone who knows me, knew I was on here they would think I am fucked up in the head. And I wouldn't blame them, watching gore is a bit fucked up and unhealthy (people who love it and are obsessed with it would say otherwise but I disagree). I keep it to a minimum, a few videos every once in a while to maintain my sanity.

SpookShowBaby

Fresh Meat
I'm an introvert and really shy, but I do work with the public as my job which was a weird career choice for me lol I am however very nice and down to earth and once I get past the awkward small talk I am a whole different person and open up more. Ive been into horror and gore since I was a little girl, my dad would pop a vhs of old 80s horror movies before bed and now here I am at 27yrs old on goregrish! Lol

yanderetrash

This user was banned
everyone says I have big eyes that make me look sweet. I giggle often, i’m 5’1 and have a small frame. I feel like no one would suspect a thing (like the majority of us, just average people who enjoy gore shit) I love things like hello kitty, makeup, anime. I’m also very submissive and have a very shy and sweet image. I’m also a huge crybaby, I cry constantly but I mostly keep that a secret. I’m a huge feeler. I get called “cute” and “sweet” often some even say I look like a doll. I don’t know how people would feel if they knew I was on these sites just about daily or the intrusive thoughts I have and the constant revenge I seek for those who have hurt me. pretty cool stuff! :3

Guipago

Forum Veteran
I'm a shy guy who needs to be sexually identified as a toaster, I'm into knitting, croquet & flower arranging------OH SHIT! WRONG FORUM!

medititties

Fresh Meat
I’m a fag who likes to be fucked in the ass

Domin

Rookie
I'm a Boxer, I might be suffering Bipolar but never checked or talked about it, I might be wrong too.. Idk, What i do know is I want to fuck my sparring partners up and watch them on laying canvas floor...

Back