Serious What kind of person are you in reality (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ripol

Lurker
Depends

At work, I'm the most polite person you'll ever meet, very patient with people, though occasionally I'll get really pissed off. Not rude, always helpful, always talk respectfully to people, avoid getting into arguments, and nothing people say bothers me.

Among friends, depends. Sometimes I let my edginess bleed through. When topics of misfortune or sadness bleed through into my friends' conversations, I either pretend I care and offer empty condolences to make them feel better, or tell jokes and distract so their sadness can't piss me off and ruin the vibe of the hangout, depends on what's more socially appropriate.

In my head though, it's a whole different story. Constantly fantasize about my friends committing suicide, or dying in accidents, because I know I wouldn't really react much anyway if they did. Try to imagine situations where I could legally kill someone, and how to get into them, mostly because I don't want to be fucked going through the effort to do anything illegal, that's a level of risk I don't want to fuck around with.

Truth is, I wasn't always this dark, but I always had dark triad traits like low empathy, sadism, and manipulativeness to a degree since I was kid, but after I worked at some car retailer having to deal with fat people and spics all day, I got severely depressed, and I think that shit gave me brain damage, so now I'm uncaring, callous, and want to witness murders/suicides with my own eyes for a chuckle. I'll never let anyone see how deep my callousness goes, but here I know nobody gives a fuck because none of you will find out who I am anyway.

TL;DR - At work, really nice and polite, sometimes helpful, everyone likes me. With friends, edginess can shine through but still come off as normal. In my head/online, borderline evil.

Edit: On an unrelated note, I wonder how much of us are psychopaths, sociopaths, or sadists. I don't even know whether I am, but I'm not paying some fucking shrink to ask me questions I've already asked myself dozens of times to find out.
Truthfully i feel the same the first paragraph describes me in general public and at work perfectly, very rarely do i get angry at a strangers, i am always nice 100% of the time, act out going, very social, but i act, i dont like doing any of it.

Among my friends and pretty much all my family ( besides my father and mother) amd i let it slip up sometimes around others when i was younger and got shit on for it and still do because, i would intentionally push my siblings to their limits which would end in metal break downs, self harm, suicide attempt and violence against me. Then i would feel proud yet angry of what i had done seeing that they are broken for the moment. I can never talk about this becuase they truly will not understand, why i will willingly watch a baby get decapitated.

In my head i do the same, very often fantasize about who i would murder how, what it would look like and how people would react in terror and fear if the guy beside me blew his head off with a shotgun, or fantasizing about how i could bully a loser to suicide, or break someone's mind so they can never be the same again, how i could make someone feel genuine fear and terror of me, i dream about it and its all i think about 60% of the day with the rest thinking about the family i am going to have and how much i would love my wife and children and raise them into the greatest one can be while passing down my point of view of life.

All that being said i have joined the military to go about becoming a doctor, because as odd as it is, i am extremely empathetic, but have very tame and low emotions. I am empathetic yet also crave the need to see suffering and death in the worst ways possible, to see it all and i enjoy it alot, as i also dream about killing people alot of people for fun, to see what it would be like to commit genocide, i know i would hate the process of it but at the same time i feel the want to take life and crush it as well as save it and nurture it to become greater than it was before. My empathy is also very inconsistent, once i was walking home, i had two burgers from work and a guy my age 18 or so 3 am in the morning on the street asked me if i had any food i or money for food, i said no instinctively and walked on, then when i got home it struck me and i started to feel awful, even cried a little, it hurt me knowing that he might not eat that night when he really needed it, yet my grandfather that died recently that i cared much about and loved alot, when he died unexpectedly all i felt was "uhhhh...ok... whatever... lmao" or seeing a baby and her mother get ran over in a KFC, i chuckles and said "fucking women" yet sometimes it will hit me hard out of no where.

I have no idea why i feel like i do, because i share both sides of the extremes of the desire for death and destruction and the desire to see like flourish and prosper and be mended.

I have no where else to say this whee someone might understand.

Crazymorba

NewbieX
Well...I am kind, funny, very loving person with my husband, my children and family.
Some kind of Dr Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.
In one hand, I like to save people's lives, I am a traumatologist. and on the other hand I like to see gore. dead people, or people dying.
I also do a particular sport, where I could break someone's bone with a sword... Yeah, i'm weird!

Scarface730

Certified Headstomper
Truthfully i feel the same the first paragraph describes me in general public and at work perfectly, very rarely do i get angry at a strangers, i am always nice 100% of the time, act out going, very social, but i act, i dont like doing any of it.

Among my friends and pretty much all my family ( besides my father and mother) amd i let it slip up sometimes around others when i was younger and got shit on for it and still do because, i would intentionally push my siblings to their limits which would end in metal break downs, self harm, suicide attempt and violence against me. Then i would feel proud yet angry of what i had done seeing that they are broken for the moment. I can never talk about this becuase they truly will not understand, why i will willingly watch a baby get decapitated.

In my head i do the same, very often fantasize about who i would murder how, what it would look like and how people would react in terror and fear if the guy beside me blew his head off with a shotgun, or fantasizing about how i could bully a loser to suicide, or break someone's mind so they can never be the same again, how i could make someone feel genuine fear and terror of me, i dream about it and its all i think about 60% of the day with the rest thinking about the family i am going to have and how much i would love my wife and children and raise them into the greatest one can be while passing down my point of view of life.

All that being said i have joined the military to go about becoming a doctor, because as odd as it is, i am extremely empathetic, but have very tame and low emotions. I am empathetic yet also crave the need to see suffering and death in the worst ways possible, to see it all and i enjoy it alot, as i also dream about killing people alot of people for fun, to see what it would be like to commit genocide, i know i would hate the process of it but at the same time i feel the want to take life and crush it as well as save it and nurture it to become greater than it was before. My empathy is also very inconsistent, once i was walking home, i had two burgers from work and a guy my age 18 or so 3 am in the morning on the street asked me if i had any food i or money for food, i said no instinctively and walked on, then when i got home it struck me and i started to feel awful, even cried a little, it hurt me knowing that he might not eat that night when he really needed it, yet my grandfather that died recently that i cared much about and loved alot, when he died unexpectedly all i felt was "uhhhh...ok... whatever... lmao" or seeing a baby and her mother get ran over in a KFC, i chuckles and said "fucking women" yet sometimes it will hit me hard out of no where.

I have no idea why i feel like i do, because i share both sides of the extremes of the desire for death and destruction and the desire to see like flourish and prosper and be mended.

I have no where else to say this whee someone might understand.
>because as odd as it is, i am extremely empathetic, but have very tame and low emotions. I am empathetic yet also crave the need to see suffering and death in the worst ways possible,

Yes, sadists tend to have high levels of empathy, believe it or not. That's where they derive the pleasure in watching others suffer from. If you can't feel that they're in pain, how are you going to enjoy it?

I guess this is a good place for the fucked up in the head to meet the other fucked up in the head. I can't tell you how quickly I can switch from tolerating life to trying to buy a pistol. It's good to be self aware.

Ripol

Lurker
>because as odd as it is, i am extremely empathetic, but have very tame and low emotions. I am empathetic yet also crave the need to see suffering and death in the worst ways possible,

Yes, sadists tend to have high levels of empathy, believe it or not. That's where they derive the pleasure in watching others suffer from. If you can't feel that they're in pain, how are you going to enjoy it?

I guess this is a good place for the fucked up in the head to meet the other fucked up in the head. I can't tell you how quickly I can switch from tolerating life to trying to buy a pistol. It's good to be self aware.
When i first started watching gore when in was like 13 years old, i hardly understood it, was extremely curious about it found most of it to be very comical, then when i turned 17 and around that time after years of watching it i began to try and understand it and for some fucking reason, it started to become more and more repulsive, i remeber the exact video in which for the first time it made me cry to see it,

(a Venezuelan woman reports local crime to police, the local gang shows up knocks on her door, she opens up and instantly realizes hee fate so she tries to get her child daughter to hide but they then light her up and put a 100 bullet into her, and these sandle fucks then started dancing and cheering while the little child was begging her mother to wake up)

And since then after watching more gore it made me see alot differently, i no longer had regular anger out bursts and wasnt so pissed off and angry all the time, because i stopped out of fear, fear that i may end up like the videos of people here, because alot if these people did such horrible things out of such anger and emotion, i became very incontrol of my emotions, i took some things in life much more seriously, i stopped fucking around with shit i know i shouldnt, it pushed me away from drugs and alcohol, seeing people chop off limbs and shoot children for drug money didnt sit well with me,

like the shooting in Pennsylvania, two retards arguing with a dude for no reason and that petty argument got them killed, i dont fucks round with people like that no more because i know there is people out there that might snap and fuck8ng murder me over the simplest shit

In the end it all changed me for the better in many many ways some bad, like how i really can be the emotional sadist and punish people emotionally as if it were my instinct.

It also led me down a road in life i never thought possible and now i am going to make, something much better out of my life than before.

(Srry for the rant, i dont get to often)

Martina264

Fresh Meat
We are gathered here because we love blood, but our real face is strange.
I am a sunny, humorous and popular person. My friends will never think that I would like to watch such things.
what about you?
I am Italian and I am a mother of a beautiful 4 month old baby girl.
I've had a history of heroin addiction. I've been clean for a couple of years now.
I always liked gore. I saw the first gore images when I was 13 on rotten.com.
For the rest I am a good girl of 27, I work as a nurse and I like to laugh.
I am very cynical and not very lovely.

Scarface730

Certified Headstomper
When i first started watching gore when in was like 13 years old, i hardly understood it, was extremely curious about it found most of it to be very comical, then when i turned 17 and around that time after years of watching it i began to try and understand it and for some fucking reason, it started to become more and more repulsive, i remeber the exact video in which for the first time it made me cry to see it,

(a Venezuelan woman reports local crime to police, the local gang shows up knocks on her door, she opens up and instantly realizes hee fate so she tries to get her child daughter to hide but they then light her up and put a 100 bullet into her, and these sandle fucks then started dancing and cheering while the little child was begging her mother to wake up)

And since then after watching more gore it made me see alot differently, i no longer had regular anger out bursts and wasnt so pissed off and angry all the time, because i stopped out of fear, fear that i may end up like the videos of people here, because alot if these people did such horrible things out of such anger and emotion, i became very incontrol of my emotions, i took some things in life much more seriously, i stopped fucking around with shit i know i shouldnt, it pushed me away from drugs and alcohol, seeing people chop off limbs and shoot children for drug money didnt sit well with me,

like the shooting in Pennsylvania, two retards arguing with a dude for no reason and that petty argument got them killed, i dont fucks round with people like that no more because i know there is people out there that might snap and fuck8ng murder me over the simplest shit

In the end it all changed me for the better in many many ways some bad, like how i really can be the emotional sadist and punish people emotionally as if it were my instinct.

It also led me down a road in life i never thought possible and now i am going to make, something much better out of my life than before.

(Srry for the rant, i dont get to often)
It's all good. Interesting to hear that gore made you take things more seriously. For me it made me painfully cognizant of how meaningless life is, and indifferent to the idea of my eventual mortality, if not looking forward to it. Gore reminds me one day I will too die, and that's what I want.

goreguy27

Death’s Picasso
I'm a Boxer, I might be suffering Bipolar but never checked or talked about it, I might be wrong too.. Idk, What i do know is I want to fuck my sparring partners up and watch them on laying canvas floor...
Hey mate drop me a private message if you want me to help you figure out if you are bipolar. It took me a while to realise I was before getting my medical diagnosis.

goreguy27

Death’s Picasso
I am Italian and I am a mother of a beautiful 4 month old baby girl.
I've had a history of heroin addiction. I've been clean for a couple of years now.
I always liked gore. I saw the first gore images when I was 13 on rotten.com.
For the rest I am a good girl of 27, I work as a nurse and I like to laugh.
I am very cynical and not very lovely.
Good for you for getting clean. I think you are a remarkable lady.

Coffeechihiro

This user was banned
I’m mentally ill and hate people. I use goregrish to help deal with my anger issues and BPD in general. I’m quite normalised to goregrish and myproana as they are places of comfort for me. I graduated last year from high school and am using these communities to feel some sort of comfort after leaving a place I was used to going everyday

Estamos en Paraguay, aquí porque amamos la sangre, pero nuestro rostro real es extraño.
Soy una persona alegre, divertida y popular. Mis amigos nunca pensarán que me gustaría ver esas cosas.
¿Tú que tal?

I'm a chill guy, not crazy, no bloodlust, no military training or anything like that. I just enjoy the weird spectacle of what someone's last seconds look like, the emotions they felt, the quickness or slowness of their death. The look and sound of their horror as they realise they're going to die. The sheer cold brutality that humans are all capable of, it's fascinating, some people cope by humour others cope by forming groups and ostracising others, maybe some put on a tough guy persona.

In the end we are all still tribalistic beings thinking of answers to questions other animals wouldn't have even asked. The only difference between us and ancient monkeys is that screeching developed into language and bones for hitting developed into guns, knives and bombs.

Back