Serious What kind of person are you in reality (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Depends

At work, I'm the most polite person you'll ever meet, very patient with people, though occasionally I'll get really pissed off. Not rude, always helpful, always talk respectfully to people, avoid getting into arguments, and nothing people say bothers me.

Among friends, depends. Sometimes I let my edginess bleed through. When topics of misfortune or sadness bleed through into my friends' conversations, I either pretend I care and offer empty condolences to make them feel better, or tell jokes and distract so their sadness can't piss me off and ruin the vibe of the hangout, depends on what's more socially appropriate.

In my head though, it's a whole different story. Constantly fantasize about my friends committing suicide, or dying in accidents, because I know I wouldn't really react much anyway if they did. Try to imagine situations where I could legally kill someone, and how to get into them, mostly because I don't want to be fucked going through the effort to do anything illegal, that's a level of risk I don't want to fuck around with.

Truth is, I wasn't always this dark, but I always had dark triad traits like low empathy, sadism, and manipulativeness to a degree since I was kid, but after I worked at some car retailer having to deal with fat people and spics all day, I got severely depressed, and I think that shit gave me brain damage, so now I'm uncaring, callous, and want to witness murders/suicides with my own eyes for a chuckle. I'll never let anyone see how deep my callousness goes, but here I know nobody gives a fuck because none of you will find out who I am anyway.

TL;DR - At work, really nice and polite, sometimes helpful, everyone likes me. With friends, edginess can shine through but still come off as normal. In my head/online, borderline evil.

Edit: On an unrelated note, I wonder how much of us are psychopaths, sociopaths, or sadists. I don't even know whether I am, but I'm not paying some fucking shrink to ask me questions I've already asked myself dozens of times to find out.
I think I like U! Your Fkn Attitude 4 Sure! Lmfao...SP

Joy_

Alone but not lonely
This user was banned
We are gathered here because we love blood, but our real face is strange.
I am a sunny, humorous and popular person. My friends will never think that I would like to watch such things.
what about you?
LMFAO SAME never once have I told anyone about my interest in gore. In real life I'm outgoing, optimistic and energetic but deep down im a tired old hag that's exhausted from everything and need alot of social space. I enjoy spending time alone more than anything!

Joy_

Alone but not lonely
This user was banned
i can see that you are 18 - being alone with no contact is definately the way to go...itll mold you into a susperstar later in life...
I dont want to be a superstar I want to be like patrick from spongebob an idle starfish sleeping under a rock #goals

Martina264

Fresh Meat
We are gathered here because we love blood, but our real face is strange.
I am a sunny, humorous and popular person. My friends will never think that I would like to watch such things.
what about you?
I am a mother of a 2 and a half month old baby girl. I have a partner (he also likes gore) and a kitten. I work as a nurse in a retirement home.
Even my friends don't imagine that I like gore :)

Back