What made you view gore? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

I watch them because i will be killing many people one day so i can mentally prepare myself when I torture them.
Also cuz i am suicidal and have tried to kill myself multiple times and went through extreme lengths. It keeps me from ending it all

I got into watching gore cause i have a very morbid fascination with death, True crime , dark history, cults and i have always wanted to have a career in forensic science and i have always dreamed of working in a morgue or a funeral home as a coroner or mortician.

oliviabaybie

NewbieX
at first it was to face a fear of inevitable death but then i because infatuated with the intricacies of the body and what happens to them in different situations.:dead:

Abdullah_1999

Fresh Meat
Well, actually all I wanted was to know how people looked in their last moments. Their eyes to be more exact. My curiosity to know whether they are numb or in pain when pushing their last few breaths.
This site sure taught me stuff

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Anger...when I heard about his gay hockey stick analogy for graph of global temperature rise, I thought I beta have a look at gore and what it will show me...

I think the first real gore video I ever saw was that cartel beheading with the chainsaw
It made me fucking sick to my stomach
In that moment at I think age 13 or so is when I realized how fucking insane the world actually is
I’d only seen movies before
And I think that video is what made me afraid of death
But I mostly lurked on bestgore for years
I literally just joined this site because bestgore finally got taken down
But I keep watching this shit
Because 1, it’s fucking insane
And 2 it really makes me Appreciate life more
I’m so glad I don’t live in a piece of shit place like Brazil where this shit is pretty normal everyday life

videos involving kids always made me feel uneasy but now that I have my own
I don’t even click on any video that has a child warning
That shit is the only thing that makes me feel how I felt when I watched the beheading video as a kid

michz

Swedish Angel
I guess it was curiosity first but then it was like an addiction I couldn’t stop watching gore..it’s been like 6 years now damn.. sometimes I feel weird and fucked up for even watching shit like this but..I can’t stop :)

michz

Swedish Angel
I think the first real gore video I ever saw was that cartel beheading with the chainsaw
It made me fucking sick to my stomach
In that moment at I think age 13 or so is when I realized how fucking insane the world actually is
I’d only seen movies before
And I think that video is what made me afraid of death
But I mostly lurked on bestgore for years
I literally just joined this site because bestgore finally got taken down
But I keep watching this shit
Because 1, it’s fucking insane
And 2 it really makes me Appreciate life more
I’m so glad I don’t live in a piece of shit place like Brazil where this shit is pretty normal everyday life

videos involving kids always made me feel uneasy but now that I have my own
I don’t even click on any video that has a child warning
That shit is the only thing that makes me feel how I felt when I watched the beheading video as a kid
Oh that was also the first one I watch, the behaving with the chainsaw, I saw it on Facebook before it got deleted lol, and I was a kid back then too damn.
And lmfaooo I also just joined this site because bestgore is down xD

Last edited:
Share why you either enjoy or view gore and what influenced you.
For me, it started because for some reason I had shut off all emotions. I couldn’t cry, didn’t feel anything, I would cut myself just to feel something. Then I lost two people in my life to suicide and other tragic events, so I started watching suicide videos. It sounds crazy but it was a way of trying to deal with and face what had happened. It was a way of trying to understand what they may have been going through. It was a way to make myself feel something

616Degrees

Holocaust fact checker
This user was banned
Because im a really edgy emo teenager at heart, that likes to signal how dark and jaded i am on the internet before i cry myself to sleep at night.

mutilatingME

Fresh Meat
Self-loathing for me. I think where it all went wrong was my experiences with CSA, which caused me to have horrible issues with my body. I started to cut myself and imagine myself mutilated horribly out of hatred for my own body, then started seeking out imagery of such. Now I'm addicted to watching people die. Oh well.

phantomias

Fuck Humanity
This user was banned
Depression. Literally. It's a way of self harm like cutting. I read about the idea on reddit. But i also like to be confronted with reality. I think that makes you stronger seeing all the stuff that happens around the globe and coping with it afterwards.If you can watch gore vids without feeling ill, disgusted or have a mental breakdown you're basically immune to all the shit that going on out there

Beheliteater

Fresh Meat
Renting vhs and or vcr tapes in liquor stores was a thing. Saw a tape with a skull on it, titled Faces of Death. Took it home, was in love ever since. I was charged extra for not rewinding.

ayylmaolol

ᚠᚢᚲᚲ ᚾᛁᚷᚷᛖᚱᛊ
For the lust of hurting others, plus I got a 30 day ban from jewbook bcs I said that the French are cowards which is historically true, Jewbook is silencing history to protect SJWs n niggers.

Back