What made you view gore? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ClamBiscuit

This user was banned
When I was around 12 me and my bff had dial up internet and found rotten.com... I'm sure it gave us a little PTSD. When I got a smart phone I found best gore and checked there every few days untill it was gone. I really just like the shock of it all and I find ways to die interesting. I guess it's a guilty pleasure that I keep secret.

Der Wolf

Long time dead but look forward the resurrection
This user was banned
I care about death uncensored because it is the end of life
Pathologically, I am also interested in how death could be reversed
I am also interested in several forms of death, especially war footages or police recordings
It’s a reality they don’t show anywhere in the media and it should to show it because this is the a reality

I think watching gore puts things into perspective for you. While in West Europe/North America we have problems, NOTHING compares to the shit that goes on in third world countries. It makes you grateful for the safety we have. The fact that I can walk down the street and not think that I'll be kidnapped and beheaded makes me feel good.

A-ko

NewbieX
Well, my interest on watching people die came up pretty early.
My mother was a teacher at an university and did necropsies on animals fairly often. I remember my sister cried sometimes but I just wanted to see the moment the animal died. You know what I mean, the moment a living being becomes just a thing.
Then I was sexually abused by mother, for years. Not rape, but a lot of gropping and a lot of fixation on my ass from her.
From then on I think I have had this fascination with gore, which just got exacerbated by my ex-husband's abuse.
Now gore and dead people is just something I stare at when I'm stressed.

Xena1966

This user was banned
Because of asswipe humans. We're surrounded by the brain fucking dead. They're useless, dead weight space taking scum. Poison the water systems. God is not working fast enough with Aieds, ( spelled wrong but you know about the gay disease)., now Corona Virus. Get a fucking clue, you fucking, worthless, degenerates. ...

DerWilderer

~Sanity is for the weak~
I think my interest in Gorish stuff rised around 99/00 when I was around 16 years old, in the time of the Columbine shooting and other school amok runs like in Erfurt. I hated school, so.....:cool: I wondered how the victims looked after death, so I took one step after another into the gorish stuff.

I remember "Ogrish".com and one poster there, "Leather Apron". Seemed to be a legend.

Back