What made you view gore? (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Bobprice

NewbieX
This is a great question that I too have been thinking about. Ive traced it to a few key events in my life which also gave birth to my morbid curiosity.

The first instance happened when I was 5. I saw my pet wiener dog, fritz, run over by a Jeep. Not knowing about death, I run over to him, shaking and telling him to wake up. Second was watching the chechclear video. It scared the living shit out of me and left me quite traumatized. Then the protracted illness of my step-father. He was a good man and did not deserve the agonizing death he endured.
All of those things combined brought me to this messageboard. :)

Standing Pat

Master of Disaster
This user was banned
Friend from high school was killed in a car wreck back in 1988, he was in the back of a jeep that got tagged from behind and he was tossed onto the sidewalk head first, when i got to the scene his head was smashed and there was blood everywhere, i was stunned and in shock. It was my first real life experience with something like that, he obviously passed away and everytime i drive by that location to this day i always think of what i saw that night.

Embracing the uncustomary and welcoming the unconventional parts of the mind in order to find the light. For what is light without the darkness. For what is the embracing of darkness if not an effort to bring order to the chaos that sweeps our minds.

Last edited:

Goreerog

NewbieX
A true hate for people. Most people anyway. People suck and you either live with it or take the pussy way out aka SUICIDE. Life is precious and you shouldn't worry about what other people think. Just be happy you're alive. At the end of the day the only person who truly has your back is you. Not mommy or daddy but you. So love yourself! Unless you're a murderer/rapist/pedo in which case KILL YO MUTHAFUCKIN SELF. That is all.

Jägers Acog

Chainsaw gutfucks
I was first introduced to gore by my late brother who showed me the beheading of Ken bigley back in the early 2000s and it started there really
Could you tell me more about that video, I would look for it but I’m too tired lol

RaptureWolf

Lurker
For me, ive always been fascinated with gore and death. As a kid i'd actively go searching for it on youtube and other sites just because I was curious and fascinated. Around a couple years ago is when it sorta turned into a lust and desire for it, both wanting to rip open someone and make them bleed, as well as I myself wanting it to happen to me. Although i did just want to do it to any person, recently i've found myself only wanting to do it to my girlfriend. I don't know, i guess it makes it more romantic and desirable in my mind. I am curious though if anyone else shares that feeling..

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
I've simply just been interested in Human Nature...to find that crazy assed shit that people r capable of doing to each other, but was always tucked away and hidden from us...It's reality,and it's happening somewhere right now...right fkn now...And I wanna see it,so gimme the "GORE SCORE"

GamesCooky

Rookie
I was kind of just experimenting with myself. I've been curious as to whether i lack empathy or not. Turns out i had no idea what empathy was.
I always thought empathy and sympathy was one and the same thing. But empathy is the ability to feel for someone, while sympathy is when you can understand the situation someone's in. (on a knowledge basis)
Anyways, the gore surprised me at first because it was very different from what you see in the movies and the video games. It was a little anticlimactic. It was almost as if i expected more, but i don't quite know what. A person died or got tortured. What more is there to expect?
When i watch these i get a slight buzz of excitement or thrill. That's about it. I don't see a reason to keep watching them unless i get really bored.

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
To me I guess when I was about 15 I saw the aftermath of a person being ran over by a train and became interested in death... then at 19 I was dating and she was in her first year of medicine... anyways I would go to the morgue when she was at the university and hang out with body parts all over. Then about a year later or so later I saw a nasty car accident after getting out of a nightclub this car ran full force under a large truck parked on the side of the road. The passenger was absolutely destroyed... the chassis hit his face as it went in so there was brains splattered all over, and the driver didn't even get a scratch but he was in absolute shock both hand on the steering wheel like he was frozen. Took the cops to show up for him to let go of it and get outta the car. After that, I have been hooked up on gore.

Burnt Öfferings

daddy clothes
strange.gif

Back