What made you view gore? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Seeing girls models on instagram or real life how their picture is liked by so many people (few k to few M).
Realizing it is all sexual (we humans are sex sex sex), even I can't resist to like it. But hate to see such girls as hyperactive, busy, used, obsessed, taken...thought there will be one angel just for me. They are somehow only partial enjoyment, but not reachable only to me, and liked by others too, which makes me jealous...can't like or accept it or consider it moral.

But female victim gutted or skinned or blinded or dismembered or burned, while still alive, looks much more reachable.
I imagine myself as savior saving that burning or bloody girl. And she rewarding me (guess how) for being her king or prince.
I mean at least I hope saving some girl or reattaching her body parts will mean much to her. So I can be more important to her than other millions of people. Even then girl is not to be trusted. I have to watch out. To defend myself.

Something like in those Stalked by My Doctor movies, just more extreme. But even if I do not get any girl in this life, I won't fall into depression or feel like I missed something. Some are ugly, and not that much of enjoyment anyways. Girl has to be hot like models + reachable only to me like just before being a corpse. You feel me? I mean even if I do not have a girl, I did not imagine having 9999 girls, but only one, and I have my demands too. Not a big deal. Even I know how to reject.

Last edited:

Bloody Kisses

I see dead people.
‘Cause I watched evil dead at 3 years old. Thanks mom. Was desensitised to gore right back then (the 3 year old me did not know it was ‘fake’). And in adulthood...I guess recovering from 3 surgeries over the past 7 years, thanks to a major motor accident....the boredom associated with it took me back to my childhood...I have been lurking for a while now...I came here while searching for death pictures of Andrew Cunanan about a year ago...and I surely was not disappointed by the plethora of the gore that BestGore provides. Jackpot.

succubus_brat

Until we bleed
For me it started when I was about 9 or 10 and had an obscene obsession with serial killers; it progressed to watching best gore and then by 13, my daily routine would consist of a snuff film, perusing gore forums and now it’s been 12 years and my routine has stayed strong :p

Qae.x

NewbieX
I heard of this forum a few years ago, but I never really explored it until recently.

I'm a little bit curious, but I have my limits. There are certains things like car accidents or suicides that I cannot watch, they make me feel too uncomfortable. I'm more into the war pictures actually. I want to see and know what's truly happening, what is never being talked about publically. I want the DETAILS, you know. !

Last edited:
Back