What One Trillion Dollars Really Looks Like.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
What One Trillion Dollars Really Looks Like.

We are fucked.

Attachments

• 355.jpg
    355.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 373

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
The Federal Reserve (Not a U.S. Government Agency) needs to be audited right fucking away.

Americans, vote Ron Paul if he decides to run again.

aqua

Rookie
I've been in possession of counterfeit currency at least twice this year unknowingly. Our dollar isn't worth the paper its printed on and it appears china owns us. I wish Americans would take the time to look for the tag that says made in America. :(

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
There's not much "Made in America" anymore. For example, the company I work for advertises "Made In America!" We buy ALL parts from foreign countries, mostly Taiwan, sometimes China, and then assemble in the USA. That's "Made In The USA" nowadays.

We desperately need our own manufacturing companies back, and lots of them. Not to assemble product brought in, but to MAKE the product parts to assemble.

Ralph Macho

scrape, scrape, strain
yeah fuck all that shit thats why they fucking made $10000 bills and i use those because fuck all that fucking $100 bill shit that shit is for fucking pussy fuckers

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
aRyan;24358 said:
There's not much "Made in America" anymore. For example, the company I work for advertises "Made In America!" We buy ALL parts from foreign countries, mostly Taiwan, sometimes China, and then assemble in the USA. That's "Made In The USA" nowadays.

We desperately need our own manufacturing companies back, and lots of them. Not to assemble product brought in, but to MAKE the product parts to assemble.

You are absolutely right, but it won't happen. Even if someone was crazy enough to bring back the "industrial revolution", cost would be so high compared with its competitors that no one would be able to afford it. Higher cost of materials, higher cost of labor, higher quality standards... you get the idea.

The way I see it the only way out of this one is to tell China to go fuck themselves and a currency overhaul, which would make us only a little bit more unpopular with the rest of the world but if we start looking after our people instead of trying to fix every problem in the rest of the world, we could do better.

AcIdBaTh

Still looking
Big corporations sold the soul of our country.
They wanted to keep most of their companies' intake of money for themselves- Why should a CEO make only a few million a year in salary, when they could make tens or hundreds of millions? They accomplished this by closing US factories- where workers have the audacity to demand decent living wages- and moving operations to China and other such countries where wages are minuscule, and there's no pesky government interference from agencies such as the EPA, OSHA or The Dept of Labor to stand in the way of massive profits.

The only way to ever turn things around would be to bring all the manufacturing jobs back to the US. Sure, we'd have to pay double or maybe even triple what we currently pay for all the Wal-Mart crap we buy- but wouldn't it be worth it to strengthen our country with plentiful, good paying jobs, and the resulting huge increase in consumer spending and our tax base?
But, it will never happen because wealthy corporate America sold our jobs- and our countries strength and power- to China. All for a better looking quarterly report and more money for themselves.

D.O.A.

These are great days we're living, bros
why is this money thing a drawing only, when there are plenty of chinese warehouses with the real thing stacked two pallets high

groovysherrie

Morbidly Curious
I've been in possession of counterfeit currency at least twice this year unknowingly. Our dollar isn't worth the paper its printed on and it appears china owns us. I wish Americans would take the time to look for the tag that says made in America. :(
Totally agree with you...Support America, Buy American.