what song do you want played at your funeral?

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
Short Bussed
pretty straight forward. you can list one or several songs, but maybe explain the importance of your favorite song on the list.

lateralus by tool would be my top choice. the entire thrust of the song is to embrace life...warts and all...with the goal of transcending humanity, to drop all the bullshit and grasp a deeper meaning, a personal journey into divinity.

OP
MajorWhiteBoy

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
Short Bussed
lol, no.

im not talking shit, as i said earlier its your funeral and you only get one....play whatever you want.

your funeral is probly gonna be more fun than mine!

OP
MajorWhiteBoy

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
Short Bussed
Death is sad, i dunno. Its not like i picked dust in the wind or anything....lol...but thrash metal might be a bit much for the folks coming to plant me. I want everyone to drink, blaze, do lines off muh casket, etc....but we don't really mosh or anything!

Rosie

Laughing out loud.
Hell yes, I've got mine all planned out already.

I want everybody to wear fancy dress. They'll enter the room to ABBAs "Dancing Queen" and I'm going through those curtains to "Wipeout" by The Surfaris.
It'll be a great day, big party afterwards.

Barry McCockinner

Forum Veteran
Hell yes, I've got mine all planned out already.

I want everybody to wear fancy dress. They'll enter the room to ABBAs "Dancing Queen" and I'm going through those curtains to "Wipeout" by The Surfaris.
It'll be a great day, big party afterwards.
Everybody?