what song do you want played at your funeral?

In all reality no one will probably come to my funeral . Thats ok .
Exactly the same for me. I'm genuinely not arsed in the slightest. I only know worthless junky scum and I'm having nothing to do with them or drugs anymore so I am completely alone. My plan is to work at reaching a point when I like myself and be happy on my own. I already am ok on my own but when I'm feeling better about myself I'm hoping I feel 'good'. Can't feel worse. I am working on it though

Gh0zt™

Forum Veteran
Exactly the same for me. I'm genuinely not arsed in the slightest. I only know worthless junky scum and I'm having nothing to do with them or drugs anymore so I am completely alone. My plan is to work at reaching a point when I like myself and be happy on my own. I already am ok on my own but when I'm feeling better about myself I'm hoping I feel 'good'. Can't feel worse. I am working on it though
Hey man good for you on getting away from drugs and that crowd . I think its better to be alone anyways than be with those kinds of people . I dont really hang out with my old friends anymore either. Theyre all manic depressive alcoholics that smoke weed and drinks every minute they aint at work . Thats fine if thats the life they wanna live but Im good on all that ...

Hey man good for you on getting away from drugs and that crowd . I think its better to be alone anyways than be with those kinds of people . I dont really hang out with my old friends anymore either. Theyre all manic depressive alcoholics that smoke weed and drinks every minute they aint at work . Thats fine if thats the life they wanna live but Im good on all that ...
Cheers mate. It's still early days but I'm done with it all. I actually have a heroin and weed dealer about 50 metres away from my flat so scoring is fast and very easy. It doesn't interest me anymore, it took all my confidence and destroyed my body and health and I like that I'm angry without it! I have a long list of people I will pay a visit soon when I'm feeling fitter.
I have an alcoholic neighbour who has all alcoholic friends and what a bunch of pathetic degenerate cunts they are. I'm not even bothered with drink either.
I don't like that I say and do stuff I wouldn't sober. Plus it gets me wanting other things. My only vice is my ecig/vape and that's it. First time since I was 15ish that I don't have a daily habit of something. My head's feeling better and clearer every day