What sort of a player are you, BrainHex quiz!

McM

Krautnigger
Honestly who doesn't enjoy getting all the fun trophies?! And after beating that boss getting new armor or upgrades, it's the best.
I'm not a typical gamer. I've tested many games over the last decade and 95% aren't my taste. I like the military simulators, like Armed Assault, Il-2 Stormovik etc. and sometimes a open world roleplay.

https://bisimulations.com/

Last edited:

R34P3R

Angel of Death
Short Bussed
I'm not a typical gamer. I've tested many games over the last decade and 95% aren't my taste. I like the military simulators, like Armed Assault, Il-2 Stormovik etc. and sometimes a open world roleplay.
Military Simulators? Ever been in the military? More often than not it's a virtually fun-less game... Lol.

McM

Krautnigger
Military Simulators? Ever been in the military? More often than not it's a virtually fun-less game... Lol.
'Virtual Battlefield Simulators' from Bohemia Interactive are the pro versions of the Armed Assault series, but almost identical.
No, I wasn't in the military, because since 1945 we haven't any here.;)

R34P3R

Angel of Death
Short Bussed
'Virtual Battlefield Simulators' from Bohemia Interactive are the pro versions of the Armed Assault series, but almost identical.
No, I wasn't in the military, because since 1945 we haven't any here.;)
Maybe not locally - but I have friends in the Luftwaffe and Heer that I served with in Afghanistan. I'm guessing you chose zivildienst at 18? Tsk-tsk.

R34P3R

Angel of Death
Short Bussed
No, at 18 I was in prison. Afterwards you're not allowed for the BW anymore.
I was unaware of that restriction for the Bundeswehr. I haven't spoken to my family in DE since I was a child - as a result of their "war crimes."

R34P3R

Angel of Death
Short Bussed
No, at 18 I was in prison. Afterwards you're not allowed for the BW anymore.
In the Army here we have a cadence we march to, it says: "Got a letter in the mail, go to war or go to jail..." It's primarily in reference to the draft for Vietnam, but it's still a reality today. You can choose to serve in the military in lieu of serving time in prison. Though it may differ based on the sentence... Never been in that situation, personally.

Reactions: McM