WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

MasochisticMommy

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Chick with a dick*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
This user was banned
I came across this post and I think I just lost brain cells.

A sad story. It’s alleged that serial killer Ted Bundy harmed a lot of women.

Given that intersectional ideology is no longer using the term “killer”, due to it’s problematic triggering mechanisms we should use the term “harmer”, and we need to take a closer look at his crimes, and could he have been gender diverse?

While the law states that Ted Bundy committed terrible crimes perhaps we should look at WHY these events unfolded.

You see Ted Bundy really wasn’t the typical criminal at all. While he had some strikes against him, and yes he may have committed some crimes BUT he never actually identified as male, and there were also many times in which he supported women and women’s rights.

On one occasion in Vermont, Ted Bundy noticed a woman who’s car had broken down roadside late on a rainy night, and kindly offered her a ride home and he didn’t harm her.

That really doesn’t sound like the actions of a so called serial “killer”, at all does it?

Did you also know that Ted Bundy treated his girlfriend with respect and on many occasions even suggested that she should drive? To me it’s quite clear that he was not happy with the patriarchal oppression of women and wanted to take a stand there and then way back in 1971, he was WAY ahead of his time.

Ted Bundy also didn't like to purchase flowers unless they still had the thorns attached to them which may even cut the hands of the women he was giving them to, that just shows how gentle Bundy was at times because he didn't want to damage the creations of mother nature like Rose bushes by taking off their thorns. Thorns are what rose bushes use as protection.

It is also been said that on his way to the electric chair he was trying to tell the right wing murderers who were going to execute him that women need more respect, and he demanded equal pay for women in the workplace on a number of occasions, even writing letters to the local papers under the pseudonym “Ted Stabbe”.

The saddest part was the fact Ted potentially gender diverse.

On a number of occasions large amounts of women's clothing were found in his home or in storage lockers around town belonging to him. Some even had blood on them, likely because he was cutting himself, as many gender diverse people hurt themselves as they fall victim to the heteronormative patriarchy, another reason for correct pronoun usage, tolerance, love and support.

He’d obviously collected these clothing items over the years somehow and felt the only place he could wear them was with the curtains drawn, in his own personal safe space.

So next time you hear about Ted Bundy being a bad person, think about the heteronormative transphobic patriarchy that made him do them because they’re the REAL problem!
45A26C74-C79A-4F88-880D-8591B19CDE93.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

black-shores

This user was banned
I couldn't really read much of the OP's texts... so I'm not sure if this is mentioned but... he did social work on a suicide hotline and actually successfully talked quite a few people out of offing themselves. So him evening up the karma ratio (if there was one theoretically speaking but of course there isn't)... and bludgeoning cute college girls to death who got anything they wanted out of life for smiling and wagging their tah-tahs is simply a law student evening up the mortality tables, might I say, his due diligence.

Our old-world and flawed judicial system can't account for the good deeds appropriately and really just begs for someone to make poor decisions for a teeny CHANCE men can legally kill someone just because we can within a regulated scenario without much opposition and not look like a Saturday afternoon barbecue in a lower class Atlanta, Georgia neighborhood gotten a little out of hand.

Guipago

Forum Veteran
If what that article says is close to being true it just proves what a fucked up person he was, being nice to some people & slaughtering others how can you justify feeling sorry for him? Real-life Dr. Jeckle & Mr Hyde.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Call it anything U want,The Fuckin Guy was a Psychopath!!! He didn't fit the everyday version;But the End Result sure as fuck said so! Gv this Story to to the Victims Surviving Family Members...And see if there's any Sympathy; lmfao...SP

pustulance

Rookie
Whoever wrote that can't be serious, I'm pretty sure it is satire.
Oh no, it's not satire. I just got into an argument in YT comments because I laughed (just some emojis) that the OP said they hoped a child molester, a particularly nasty one, got raped in prison. Along came not one, but 3 SJWs to tell us to "stop making rape jokes." I get into heated arguments all the time with these nutjobs who are more concerned with what you say than the fact that they're defending rapists and murderers. It doesn't matter that someone fucked a bunch of tiny children; they don't like the words you use. Fucking ridiculous.

pustulance

Rookie
their trying to use the "but he was a good bloke" like they do for non serial killers now? seems like as long as you smile and be polite ppl will forgive you for murdering a fuck load of people
I wonder if they ever take into consideration the fact that serial killers might just be acting like they are caring individuals as camouflage? Bundy worked on a suicide hotline too, how could they forget to mention that caring, gallant aspect of his shining personality? And that maybe the girl who he gave a lift to was actually an intended victim, but something went wrong and he just let it go because he didn't feel like the right opportunity? A lot of serial killers start off by just picking up girls hitchhiking and then letting them go because they didn't work up enough nerve yet, like Ed Kemper.

Whoever wrote that is as stupid as the women who fall in love with serial killers already in prison and want to marry them.

Back