What the fuck is wrong with people? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Druss

Wandering Wizard
Get a roll of tape and a few bunches of bananas, make good money by flogging 'replicas' to all and sundry.

The fact that someone actually paid £120k for this is a strong precedent that there are a whole lot of fools out there just waiting to be parted from their money!

mrln

silent ghost
fucking arrogant asshole paid 120 thousand dollars for this rotting banana. that money couldve been better spent helping hungry and or homeless people out. or a soup kitchen. hes a fucking show off looking for attention. hie 15 min of fame was wasted!

The subtle curvature of the banana represents the duality of a crescent. Turn it this way - it's a waning crescent. Turn it upside down - it's a waxing crescent.

In some cultures phases of the banana moon represent change on the sociocultural level. Emotion. Time. Identity within space.

With this banana, the elemental power is in your hands. You are no longer bound by the moving space entity that you cannot grasp. Re-define yourself. Shift your persona. Become one with the banana.
That was some beautiful bullshit dolly.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
What do U say to Something so Fkn Stupid as that Peeps...REALLY???...If that doesn't prove,just how Fucked-up some People Really Are...This Dude is Fkn Bananas!!!
SP

Bipolargods509

Fuck around, find out
I can't claim to understand most art, but stuff like this pisses me off. It is fucking stupid and is only considered art by anyone because some world renowned arrogant dipshit made it.

View attachment 395044

I mean, just look at this bastards face. If he isn't the epitome of an arrogant, self important piece of shit artist, then I don't know what is. Honestly, I'd rather look at one of @Graziani toilet or underwear photos than anything created by this fucktard.

View attachment 395045
I buy and drink whiskey. What's "modern art" and why should I care?

Budget Morgue

I smell the stench of your loved ones
The subtle curvature of the banana represents the duality of a crescent. Turn it this way - it's a waning crescent. Turn it upside down - it's a waxing crescent.

In some cultures phases of the banana moon represent change on the sociocultural level. Emotion. Time. Identity within space.

With this banana, the elemental power is in your hands. You are no longer bound by the moving space entity that you cannot grasp. Re-define yourself. Shift your persona. Become one with the banana.
YOU become one with the banana . If you know what I mean ……. Call it performance art and charge tens of thousands .

Budget Morgue

I smell the stench of your loved ones
It's decadence pure and simple folks , this basically sums up the Western world today. It's not just art ,it's many facets of our living. Kids being given hormones to change their sex , racial minorities being given a free pass to emigrate , go on benefits and either murder or sexually assault host citizens , safe spaces for retard snowflakes , the new Marxism , #me too ( such a moral crusade , given that all of Weinsteins victims are accepting cash payouts after all ) . Should I go on ? Whats the fucking point , you know what I am talking about . The Roman empire expired under similar decadent conditions after centuries of dominance . The same is happening to us.

mrln

silent ghost
FB_IMG_1576277309515.jpg

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
I can't claim to understand most art, but stuff like this pisses me off. It is fucking stupid and is only considered art by anyone because some world renowned arrogant dipshit made it.

View attachment 395044

I mean, just look at this bastards face. If he isn't the epitome of an arrogant, self important piece of shit artist, then I don't know what is. Honestly, I'd rather look at one of @Graziani toilet or underwear photos than anything created by this fucktard.

View attachment 395045
50 DOLARS my shitty underwear. DO you want to buy it? You can put on the wall of your living room

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I get taken to art galleries by my other half, most of it is utter shit. I remember one room being filled with a mound of blue corner shop plastic bags that were filled with more blue plastic bags.. but the worst part about it was the cravat wearing prats who were stood there saying that they understood what was going through the 'artist's' mind when they created it

Roll up next time in a turtleneck and get involved

Back