What the fuck, lolafornia

D.O.A.

LET ME TELL YOU A COUPLE A THREE THINGS
California has the same gun laws as Australia. Why the fuck do libtard politicians there still keep pointing at us as the standard for weapon control? Are they retarded? So what happened to the 2A? didn't US states sign into the union with the assurance that ok we'll take orders from Washington DC now but we're gonna be just as well armed as a MILITA as you have a US army. That was the deal, so what changed? Take this to SCOTUS ;)

And last week, a federal judge upheld California’s ban on owning, manufacturing or selling semiautomatic rifles and so-called “bullet buttons”, rifle attachments that allow shooters to reload more quickly. The state has banned semi-automatic weapons for 20 years.

:lol:

SPHINCTERPUNCH

PUNCH THAT SPHINCTER!
California has the same gun laws as Australia. Why the fuck do libtard politicians there still keep pointing at us as the standard for weapon control? Are they retarded? So what happened to the 2A? didn't US states sign into the union with the assurance that ok we'll take orders from Washington DC now but we're gonna be just as well armed as a MILITA as you have a US army. That was the deal, so what changed? Take this to SCOTUS ;)

And last week, a federal judge upheld California’s ban on owning, manufacturing or selling semiautomatic rifles and so-called “bullet buttons”, rifle attachments that allow shooters to reload more quickly. The state has banned semi-automatic weapons for 20 years.

:lol:

That's the stupidity of these fkn Morons;their creating a more serious problem for themselves;the Black Markets r gonna make a killing,and there will b just as many of the semi's and full-autos,which in turn will keep the body count the same,if not raise it a little...B B B B B B B B BANG!!!
SP

OneLoudMustang88

I BET JEW DID NATZI THAT ONE COMING ...... 14:88
Yup , Punish all the hard working Law Abiding Citizen`s who work hard for what little they have ,
And the Hoodlum`s with enough money , can still buy "any kind of gun they want" ,
here in ------> GANGLAND - AKA - COMPTON CALIFORNIA .

OP
D.O.A.

D.O.A.

LET ME TELL YOU A COUPLE A THREE THINGS
The richest
If we were a country, we'd land around 5th, economy wise. Ahead of britain and only a cunt hair behind germany.
We carry this fucking assbackwards rodeo ffs
So don't take a single dime from the fed, let alone 20 billion. how many years before collapse lol? sillyfornians who think they can make it alone. Your state economy is a shitbox and has a massive rate of libtards fleeing to Texas and Colorado to escape the shitty taxes and policies they created :lol:

samael88

Well Known Member
Please don't let any more Californians come to Texas. I think we would be fine without them. I can live just fine without veggies, fruit and whatever else they grow there. They want to move here, buy up all the property and then vote for the same stupid shit thats bringing their state to its knees.

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
So don't take a single dime from the fed, let alone 20 billion. how many years before collapse lol? sillyfornians who think they can make it alone. Your state economy is a shitbox and has a massive rate of libtards fleeing to Texas and Colorado to escape the shitty taxes and policies they created :lol:
Par usual, you speak of shit misinformation
Everyone is always running somewhere