What the fuck, lolafornia

LOL some dumbshit libturd think Cucklifornia is rich... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

have you seen their balance sheet? like... for real. go ahead and take a look. do you know what it means to have asset < liability? not to mention cat-ass-trophy-cally bad current asset ratio. smd.

Janine

Mini Wiconi -Water Is Life!
Is California one of richest states in the USA.
No the richest state in 2019 is Maryland

Maryland is the richest state in America, according to a ranking by financial news and opinion website 24/7 Wall Street, which put Virginia at number ten. Maryland is the richest state in the U.S., according to a ranking by financial news and opinion website 24/7 Wall Street, which put Virginia at number 10.

Janine

Please don't let any more Californians come to Texas. I think we would be fine without them. I can live just fine without veggies, fruit and whatever else they grow there. They want to move here, buy up all the property and then vote for the same stupid shit thats bringing their state to its knees.
I hear you Sama I'm with you all the way on allowing Californians into your state and mine..Oregon I see cali license plates all over my area now *sigh.

samael88

Well Known Member
I hear you Sama I'm with you all the way on allowing Californians into your state and mine..Oregon I see cali license plates all over my area now *sigh.
Ya know.... And I've known plenty of good people from California. They aren't all bat shit crazy. Even the ones I disagree with on politics can be cool. In fact I get along with them best sometimes, but, I just don't want them voting in Texas lol

Janine

Ya know.... And I've known plenty of good people from California. They aren't all bat shit crazy. Even the ones I disagree with on politics can be cool. In fact I get along with them best sometimes, but, I just don't want them voting in Texas lol
The ones here as you say are*bat shit crazy* and no I don't need more libtards here we have enough as it is dammit:shakefist:

OP
D.O.A.

D.O.A.

I HAVEN'T EVEN BEGUN TO PEAK
cali is either burning,underwater,shaken up or over run.
but theres a year supplies of hypodermic needles on one block littered all over the ground. but not one straw to be found! :lol:
I still don't get why semi autos are banned in the state there, I thought a simple appeal to the Supreme Court would throw that shit into a headspin as they'd have to explain what a well regulated militia means in this day and age, for bearing that specific type of weapon, keeping in mind the entire reason the 2A was added. A bolt-action milita is pretty lame tbh. Or if they only allow muskets lol. I don't think Cali would win, especially these days unless that judge roberts pussies out. We had semi autos taken by the federal government and state governments had no say, there you've had semi automatics taken by the state government and the federal government seems to have no say. What the fuck.

mrln

silent ghost
I still don't get why semi autos are banned in the state there, I thought a simple appeal to the Supreme Court would throw that shit into a headspin as they'd have to explain what a well regulated militia means in this day and age, for bearing that specific type of weapon, keeping in mind the entire reason the 2A was added. A bolt-action milita is pretty lame tbh. Or if they only allow muskets lol. I don't think Cali would win, especially these days unless that judge roberts pussies out. We had semi autos taken by the federal government and state governments had no say, there you've had semi automatics taken by the state government and the federal government seems to have no say. What the fuck.
i dont get it either. its like a contradiction. hollywood might have something to do with it. these actors who star in shoot em up and pile the dead ones films,are all of a sudden against it all and violence and shit. but yet,made a shit ton of money off them flicks. mean time,theyre protesting at rallies. then theres pollution control all worried about emissions with the highest control standards in the country. but still one of the most polluted due to fires. maybe they should turn their focus on that,instead of catalytic converters? lol

McM

Krautnigger
I just don't want them voting in Texas
Maybe you can answer that for me, for what can a US citizen exactly vote in political things like the next president or so? I know you have this electoral college thing but I've heard people talking here aka 'I voted for X or Y', they even showed me their ballots.

mrln

silent ghost
they have good weather
you obviously dont watch much on american weather news,but the upper half of it is on fire. and the weather is including high winds. which isnt good for fire. and no rain in sight for a while. mean time,parts of the country that have been under water recently,will be back under water agin this weekend there s a big storm moving in them areas.

Graziani

VAFFANCULO A TUTTI
you obviously dont watch much on american weather news,but the upper half of it is on fire. and the weather is including high winds. which isnt good for fire. and no rain in sight for a while. mean time,parts of the country that have been under water recently,will be back under water agin this weekend there s a big storm moving in them areas.
You are very catastrophic. California is hot and you can go to beach. This is important

samael88

Well Known Member
Maybe you can answer that for me, for what can a US citizen exactly vote in political things like the next president or so? I know you have this electoral college thing but I've heard people talking here aka 'I voted for X or Y', they even showed me their ballots.
Well, of course, politicians (federal/state/local) would be one of the main things which affect the policies put forth but then you can also vote sometimes on different state/county/city initiatives as well. Pay raises, infrastructure projects, tax increases/decreases and things of that nature. At least, these are things I've seen on the ballot before.

OP
D.O.A.

D.O.A.

I HAVEN'T EVEN BEGUN TO PEAK
Didnt they tax fuel so much there an electric car seemed viable? Then they turned off the power :lol:

Fucking shithole lol

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
Thx for noticing. The night sky is orange and the air is like pluto's arsehole. If i burn tonight...fuck ye,all

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
Didnt they tax fuel so much there an electric car seemed viable? Then they turned off the power :lol:

Fucking shithole lol
Looks like it may be pg&e (our gas &electric monopoly) that turned off all the power to the whole of northern calif but left live wires that actually started the fire...that,s utter retardation