What TV Shows U Watching?

Miss-P

Fresh Meat
I was in the kitchen preparing chicken and a show called Bachelor in Paradise is on. LMFAO it's like SLUT Island I had to go watch for a while it intrigued me how fucking stupid some humans are and how desperate they can be. There was this weird sunburnt red man that looks like a lobster got rejected by a girl and he went full "wife basher" mode , I'm still laughing :entertained:

Miss-P

Fresh Meat
My Strange Addiction, Ghost Adventure, and Monster Man
It sucks we have to pay for FOX to get Ghost Adventure here. I used to pay and also get the other ghost hunters shows but the thieves put the price up so I find older eps on the internet.

Humungus

Forum Veteran
Tried Lost In Space on Netflix but couldn't get past the 3rd episode it just seems flat and boring,didn't like the "robot" either and changing Dr Smith to a woman just didn't work,what I really didn't like is the PC brigades input by adding a black "daughter" to a white family.

Jizdrop1

My Screw Driver
Tried Lost In Space on Netflix but couldn't get past the 3rd episode it just seems flat and boring,didn't like the "robot" either and changing Dr Smith to a woman just didn't work,what I really didn't like is the PC brigades input by adding a black "daughter" to a white family.

It fucks me off large scale that they have to fuck things up being PC. It's happening all the time.