What TV Shows U Watching?

Sn00kumz

Rookie
It fucks me off large scale that they have to fuck things up being PC. It's happening all the time.
Tried Lost In Space on Netflix but couldn't get past the 3rd episode it just seems flat and boring,didn't like the "robot" either and changing Dr Smith to a woman just didn't work,what I really didn't like is the PC brigades input by adding a black "daughter" to a white family.
I have a question? You don't believe a "white family" could possibly have a "black" daughter/son ? This isn't the PC brigade, it's reality. I have nephews and nieces that have different skin tones than I do and I get very angry when people judge them solely by the color of their skin. To be honest, it blows my mind away at how ignorant so many people are. I dare you to trace your ancestry back to the beginning of time.

Ra's Al Ghul

Connoisseur of the Dead
Has anybody started to watch season 2 of Westworld,if so what's it like? First season i thought was brill 9/10.
it's brilliant as usual
the madness , mystery and completely mindblowing twists are back. and it's got so many little details that keep being brought up or referenced, not only within the 2nd season but also from the 2nd season that it's like having to do your homework before a class test.!
i watch it every week as soon as it releases. 4 episodes of the 2nd season have been broadcast till now, and everytime you think you're getting the hang of which way things are going, new twists keep getting thrown in!
I won't say more or else i'll give out spoilers by mistake.
The 1st episode is a bit slow. but rapidly picks up from the 2nd one.
watch it!
or you could wait till the entire season airs and then binge it at one go. Atleast you'll be saved from the nail biting suspense in that way!

Jizdrop1

My Screw Driver
it's brilliant as usual
the madness , mystery and completely mindblowing twists are back. and it's got so many little details that keep being brought up or referenced, not only within the 2nd season but also from the 2nd season that it's like having to do your homework before a class test.!
i watch it every week as soon as it releases. 4 episodes of the 2nd season have been broadcast till now, and everytime you think you're getting the hang of which way things are going, new twists keep getting thrown in!
I won't say more or else i'll give out spoilers by mistake.
The 1st episode is a bit slow. but rapidly picks up from the 2nd one.
watch it!
or you could wait till the entire season airs and then binge it at one go. Atleast you'll be saved from the nail biting suspense in that way!

Thank you very much. I'm going to binge and that was the reason for asking.

Sn00kumz

Rookie
You think the normans, vandals, goths and Saxons, vikings or pre Roman germanic tribes spawned from niggers? Lmao.

If your relos fucked coons that's your legacy, not mine.
"Spawned" ? No they didn't spawn from "niggers", they did however travel to other countries and "fucked". How do you think the majority of people (today) have "mixed" ancestry? Unless they only "fucked" people in their inner circle (incest)? The tribes you are referring to (like any other tribe) didn't have the means back in the day to travel all over the globe. When they were able to travel to different countries, I'd bet a lot of them did "fuck" the locals. Let me guess, you are a pure "white" dude (whatever that means)?

I'm very proud of my nephews and nieces. I have friends and family members that have married outside their "race" (all different races) and even though their offspring can get on my nerves at times they are good kids/young adults.

Darth Pepe

Memesterführer
My latest fave is Patrick Melrose, being a heroin addict i can so relate, the only difference between his character and myself is social class.
Our lives had a similar start etc.

I watch alot of movies, but the usual over and over again (Saving Private Ryan, Full Metal Jacket, Underworld 1,2,3 and 4, Braveheart, etc.)

So sometimes it's nice to branch off and catch some stuff on TV - mainly HBO.

My current favs are:
  • The Walking Dead
  • True Blood
  • Hell on Wheels
  • Spartacus
DeathHand: Favorite movies: ' The Gravedancers', 'Wind River', 'Clown; 'The Departed' ' Jacob's Ladder' 'Pulp Fiction' - These I have watched more than twice. Also I like Indie Films, and so-called Film Noir found on the IFC channel.

TV--Forensic Files, 'American Greed, Scams and Scoundrels', 'America's Next Top Model', but these days, I prefer movies', TV is filled with junk.

gandog56

Well Known Member
Live PD is the current favorite. I just love the stupid things people try to get away with. And almost EVERay time the cop says Have you had anthing to drink tonight, the answer almost ALWAYS is 2 beers. Dude can't stand, was that 2 kegs of beer? Also love the ones that screaming " I DINDU NUFFIN'" as soon as the cops start to handcuff them, and I love it when they get tased as they resist.

Jizdrop1

My Screw Driver
My latest fave is Patrick Melrose, being a heroin addict i can so relate, the only difference between his character and myself is social class.
Our lives had a similar start etc.

Thanks for the heads up on that show. Just watched episode 1 on a snide site for free. Bloody brilliant. Will watch the rest.