What TV Shows U Watching?

Darth Pepe

Memesterführer
Just started new season of American horror story. Love that show.
Yeah. My fave season thus far was Freak Show, last i saw was Roanoke Nightmare.
I've been recommended a show called The Sinner, so i've just µTorrented that motherfucker and i'll watch later.

Yeah. My fave season thus far was Freak Show, last i saw was Roanoke Nightmare.
I've been recommended a show called The Sinner, so i've just µTorrented that motherfucker and i'll watch later.
I just watched the next episode and it's just getting better. They're tying it into the coven season which wasnt my favorite but I'm liking this one so far.

D.O.A.

A DINGO ATE MY BABY
The tribes you are referring to (like any other tribe) didn't have the means back in the day to travel all over the globe. When they were able to travel to different countries, I'd bet a lot of them did "fuck" the locals. Let me guess, you are a pure "white" dude (whatever that means)?
Yeah I am white, and I don't buy into the African evolution cradle theory that niggerish monkeys slowly spread worldwide - even to a frozen hell in remote Scandinavia - and evolved somehow into white skinned blonde haired warrior cultures - or just cultured white/asian/Arab (pre Islamic) nations for that matter - while Africans themselves never fucking changed or advanced a single iota, it's still a continent full of braindead uncouth niggers 800,000 years later. If nigger DNA was the base for anything re: white modern man it's been thrown out and purged wholesale at a genetic level over time - or never existed to begin with, thank fuck for that. Similar looking insects and animals evolved as separate distinctive species over millions of years so why not humans. Fuck Darwin and his apes lol.

Cold Ethyl

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I'm on the eight episode now, really liking it so far.
its pretty good hated to see it end. I wasreading to see if they were somehow going to do a season 2 but since season 1just came out the other day they didn't say but the cast said they would love to do another seson