What TV Shows U Watching?

Cyphers

Fresh Meat
Happy! starring Chris Meloni(All of Season 1) Offbeat, dark, and sometimes really funny
The Kominsky Method(All of Season 1) - Not usually my type of comedy but the teaming of Michael Douglas and Alan Arkin is just brilliant. Pretty predictable but very funny at times.
Working through the Orange is the New Black series. Midway through Season 4 now.

Cyphers

Fresh Meat
Conversations with a Killer: The Ted Bundy Tapes ~ Nothing new that I hadn't read already from various books I have read about him but still intriguing subject. Good one for any true crime aficionado(especially those just getting into that area of interest.)

Started watching that vikings shit, but like game of thrones had to give it up when it turned into days of our lives for men. Stupid fucking subplots and pointless characters seem to be the death of these type shows. HBO's Rome suffered the same fate.

King-Rory

Forum Veteran
I just finished watching the first season of Mayans as I was at a loose end, thought it was ok so I've started watching Sons Of Anarchy.

DeathsDoor

Knock Knock

Bates Motel on Netflix. Bloody good it is!

Nestor Carbonell who plays the sheriff in this series.

Looks a lot like Norman Bates/Anthony Perkins in the original movie.​

Last edited:

DeathsDoor

Knock Knock
Conversations with a Killer: The Ted Bundy Tapes ~ Nothing new that I hadn't read already from various books I have read about him but still intriguing subject. Good one for any true crime aficionado(especially those just getting into that area of interest.)
I tried watching that.. as you say, nothing new.