What's the most disturbing video you've ever come across? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Probably for me, is the video of those two female hikers in Morocco a few years back now( Louisa Vesterager Jespersen and Maren Ueland), where they were beheaded by jihadi fuck-tards and part-way through the video, when one of them starts in one of the women's necks, you can hear just how terrified she is that she is that she is seconds away from death. All the videos I've watched over the years, that's the only one I can't ever re-watch because of the scream she utters as the knife cuts into the back of her neck (yep - the fuckers couldn't even kill someone properly)

Probably for me, is the video of those two female hikers in Morocco a few years back now( Louisa Vesterager Jespersen and Maren Ueland), where they were beheaded by jihadi fuck-tards and part-way through the video, when one of them starts in one of the women's necks, you can hear just how terrified she is that she is that she is seconds away from death. All the videos I've watched over the years, that's the only one I can't ever re-watch because of the scream she utters as the knife cuts into the back of her neck (yep - the fuckers couldn't even kill someone properly)
Where can i find that?

One that really rubbed me the wrong way was a video where a man can be seen high as a kite sprawled out on a bed. A man busts in the room and begins kicking, punching, and dropping elbows n knees into this guys ribs and chest, all the while he’s too high to defend himself. I still don’t know the backstory… but if you are going to kill someone, at least make sure they have the mental acuity to at least try and defend themselves- otherwise it’s just poor huntsmanship.

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
Just as the title states, is there any video you've come across that has stuck with you for a while? ?

While it's not gory per-say, more along the lines of torture, but the most disturbing video I've stumbled across depicts a corrupt doctor pulling out a child's teeth without any anesthesia, couldn't have been older than 8 or 9. Screams were horrific, and I couldn't manage to finish the video. Disgusting.
Still feeling the effects of this one.

Private Joker

Well Known Member
Just as the title states, is there any video you've come across that has stuck with you for a while? ?

While it's not gory per-say, more along the lines of torture, but the most disturbing video I've stumbled across depicts a corrupt doctor pulling out a child's teeth without any anesthesia, couldn't have been older than 8 or 9. Screams were horrific, and I couldn't manage to finish the video. Disgusting.
I've seen a Russian video where they chopped out a kids tonsils with no anesthesia. And there is a lot of screaming in that one too! 😲

Still feeling the effects of this one.

Good call Solomon 👍I agree whole heartedly...

oont

‏‏‎ ‎
One that really rubbed me the wrong way was a video where a man can be seen high as a kite sprawled out on a bed. A man busts in the room and begins kicking, punching, and dropping elbows n knees into this guys ribs and chest, all the while he’s too high to defend himself. I still don’t know the backstory… but if you are going to kill someone, at least make sure they have the mental acuity to at least try and defend themselves- otherwise it’s just poor huntsmanship.
Do you know where I can find the video?. I believe I’ve seen this one..

Do you know where I can find the video?. I believe I’ve seen this one..
I believe I’ve seen it in a post on this site somewhere. If I recall, the article labeled the man being beaten to death as a pedophile but I was hesitant to believe it, because it seemed like >secondhand info at that point.

oont

‏‏‎ ‎
I believe I’ve seen it in a post on this site somewhere. If I recall, the article labeled the man being beaten to death as a pedophile but I was hesitant to believe it, because it seemed like >secondhand info at that point.
Ahh ok ok I’ll have to look around thank ya very much for the info :)

Back