What's the most disturbing video you've ever come across? (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Chernika

Obnoxious
This user was banned
There was a site a couple years ago called "Bitchyourfamous.com" which was very similar to this one. One video that stands out to me is a young girl, maybe 12 or 13 years old, she set the camera up in the woods near her house which was a trailer in a trailer park. It was dusk because you could see the sun going down in the background which gave it an eerie kind of tint. She explained to the camera. Her stepfather was molesting her and that every time she tried to tell her mom her mom would yell and scream at her and call her a liar and hit her! She cried her eyes out, and slipped the Rope around her neck and hung herself and as her body was twitching and convulsing you could hear her mother calling her name in the background as to come in for dinner or something. Being the father of a little girl it kind of hit a chord with me. Granted, my daughter will never be abused like she was, but when you're the father of a little girl you see things different I suppose...
Katelyn Davis. I remember.

tadger

Rookie
The two Scandinavian chicks that got beheaded in Morocco by three goat fucker. I've seen plenty of beheading s, but the screams from these two pretty thengs makes you want to burn the three ragheads alive

View attachment 421181

Conversely, the best vid I have seen is the New Zealand Raghead shooting in the mosks... Slay them muzzrats..

This one still fucks me up. As the cunt slices into the back of the girls neck and she starts screaming "nooooo" . One of the worst things i've ever seen.

Crusty Santa

Unpaid Elf Labor
This user was banned
Asians eating is the worst, they'll eat anything because they're not far from monkeys still, like niggers (who are still brainless)
Chink commies on a famine diet all the time lol. Eating anything they can get their filthy yellow hands on.

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
That guy reminds me of the creepy looking Rodney Alcala 👀

F52ECAAE-AFB3-4EB3-8B97-7E68AB7C4D5C.jpeg

iSkoundrel

NewbieX
Worst one I can remember was this middle eastern guy, he wrote into another gore site and announced that he was a serial killer and that he couldn't stop killing. This was his third victim and he wasn't going to stop. The video was of a naked, completely passed out man being shot in HD on an iphone or something similar. He was going all creepy on the camera angles and then he slowly started to butcher the guy. It was fucked beyond fucked. The guy was so hammered he barely put up a fight.

Second worst one was the Russian kid who killed that teenage girl in the woods and then started to mutilate her face on camera. Cut off her ear, poked her eyes with a knife, shit like that. Horrible.

LadeeV

Lurker
Just as the title states, is there any video you've come across that has stuck with you for a while? ?

While it's not gory per-say, more along the lines of torture, but the most disturbing video I've stumbled across depicts a corrupt doctor pulling out a child's teeth without any anesthesia, couldn't have been older than 8 or 9. Screams were horrific, and I couldn't manage to finish the video. Disgusting.
Mom trying to kill her baby. She hit him with tin cans and stomped on his belly. It was a video from Peru.

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
Worst one I can remember was this middle eastern guy, he wrote into another gore site and announced that he was a serial killer and that he couldn't stop killing. This was his third victim and he wasn't going to stop. The video was of a naked, completely passed out man being shot in HD on an iphone or something similar. He was going all creepy on the camera angles and then he slowly started to butcher the guy. It was fucked beyond fucked. The guy was so hammered he barely put up a fight.

Second worst one was the Russian kid who killed that teenage girl in the woods and then started to mutilate her face on camera. Cut off her ear, poked her eyes with a knife, shit like that. Horrible.
Never seen either one.Got a link?

Back