What's the most disturbing video you've ever come across? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

iSkoundrel

NewbieX
One more that really bugged me was the prison gang in Brazil that were scooping body parts out of a guy with their bare hands.

goryish1

NewbieX
I think mine was the one with the cartel & the dogs that had already removed the dude’s dick, but continued slowly peeling his skin off & licking his wound. That really fucked up my nervous system. I cursed out my friend for sending it to me but I was too intrigued not to watch it to the end! Fuck!

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Campaign ad for Elizabeth Halverson, former judge from Las Vegas

this pig had her bailiff give her foot massages 🤮

1606256342377.jpeg

Last edited:

Lrwguitar

This user was banned
I can say that the most visceral, homicide-suicide inducing video I ever witnessed was called "China Fur Farms." I know that in contrast to the epic gore and inhumanity displayed here it's probably considered "medium-level gore" but my sensitivity issues are heightened when I see the human waste-products capable of atrocious cruelty to animals carrying out their disgusting predilections with impunity. FUCK THOSE PERINEA WHO FIND JOY IN HARMING ANIMALS!
Turned vegan after watching those Chinese motherfuckers they are sick beyond belief.

That was horrible, he is totally helpless and in unbelievable pain and they still torture him...

The one that sticks with me is the one where a Drug Cartels Goons,had this poor bastard on the floor...They had removed his hands and feet,which were tied off,of course,for length of his horrific torture;(can't hv Him bleeding out),His fkn face had been sliced right the fuck-off(a live version of Skeletor);So as he's lying there on this kitchen floor,they decide to finish him off with a combination of a sickle type blade,and an exacto knife...As they start cutting his head off,with the sickle,he's reaching up to stop the attack,but with no fkn hands,u kinda get it right,and no fkn feet,so he can't get up and run...While cutting into his throat of course u hear that fkn creepy air escaping with the blood gurgling,and his screaming all mixed together...it fucked me up...Especially when goon switches to the exacto knife and starts on the neck,then the victim bites on the fkn blade in a feeble attempt to stop the attack,which in turn only pisses off the goons...the attack went on for like three mins,then just stops b4 they killed that poor fkr...Worst one to date !!! SP
View attachment 452448

Nibbana108

This user was banned
The one that sticks with me is the one where a Drug Cartels Goons,had this poor bastard on the floor...They had removed his hands and feet,which were tied off,of course,for length of his horrific torture;(can't hv Him bleeding out),His fkn face had been sliced right the fuck-off(a live version of Skeletor);So as he's lying there on this kitchen floor,they decide to finish him off with a combination of a sickle type blade,and an exacto knife...As they start cutting his head off,with the sickle,he's reaching up to stop the attack,but with no fkn hands,u kinda get it right,and no fkn feet,so he can't get up and run...While cutting into his throat of course u hear that fkn creepy air escaping with the blood gurgling,and his screaming all mixed together...it fucked me up...Especially when goon switches to the exacto knife and starts on the neck,then the victim bites on the fkn blade in a feeble attempt to stop the attack,which in turn only pisses off the goons...the attack went on for like three mins,then just stops b4 they killed that poor fkr...Worst one to date !!! SP
View attachment 452448
I know the one!!!! Pure red!!! And the song was just about to start playing funkytown!!!!

Royalxjeff

NewbieX
A cartel execution video on bestgore, a women was tied up by her hands on each arm and they started cutting with a knife at the shoulder, she’s screaming bloody murder and pleading in Spanish for them to stop please but to no avail, they lop the arm off and let her catch her breath before they go at the other arm while she’s begging and crying harder than before. They finally get through the other arm and she’s pretty much given up on life at that point but when she finds out they aren’t done yet is when she gets a second winds and begs and cry’s even harder. They get her legs next and finish it off with a beheading. I’m sure all she did was cheat on one of them too.

A cartel execution video on bestgore, a women was tied up by her hands on each arm and they started cutting with a knife at the shoulder, she’s screaming bloody murder and pleading in Spanish for them to stop please but to no avail, they lop the arm off and let her catch her breath before they go at the other arm while she’s begging and crying harder than before. They finally get through the other arm and she’s pretty much given up on life at that point but when she finds out they aren’t done yet is when she gets a second winds and begs and cry’s even harder. They get her legs next and finish it off with a beheading. I’m sure all she did was cheat on one of them too.
Any idea where I can find it?

Back