What's the most disturbing video you've ever come across? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

pustulance

Rookie
The one that sticks with me is the one where a Drug Cartels Goons,had this poor bastard on the floor...They had removed his hands and feet,which were tied off,of course,for length of his horrific torture;
Yeah that one really ruined Funkytown for me. I'm not sure if that one or the one where drug goons cut the head off another drug goon with a chainsaw was worse. The act of decapitating someone with a chainsaw is some really extreme shit, but it was over & done in seconds. The skinned face guy suffered a whole lot more. I read that they often give the victims drugs like coke so they stay more awake and aware while they're being tortured, and also it stops them from bleeding as profusely so they can prolong the torture.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Yeah that one really ruined Funkytown for me. I'm not sure if that one or the one where drug goons cut the head off another drug goon with a chainsaw was worse. The act of decapitating someone with a chainsaw is some really extreme shit, but it was over & done in seconds. The skinned face guy suffered a whole lot more. I read that they often give the victims drugs like coke so they stay more awake and aware while they're being tortured, and also it stops them from bleeding as profusely so they can prolong the torture.
Well,Considering what they were doing to that Poor Fucker;That doesn't surprise Me in the least! They were all but Jacking Off while the Torturing Endured! Fkn Hard Core!...SP

pustulance

Rookie
Well,Considering what they were doing to that Poor Fucker;That doesn't surprise Me in the least! They were all but Jacking Off while the Torturing Endured! Fkn Hard Core!...SP
I was just joking about the song. Well, sort of. There's another video of a guy who is basically reduced to a bloody skull, and his captor keeps asking him if he wants water (mockingly). It's not quite so bad (if having your face skinned while awake & alive can ever be "not quite so bad") because he still has his feet and hands, but I guess that didn't make much of a difference for long. I have never seen a video of the actual skinning being done, though. It's always after the fact, I wonder why?

dumbbitch97

cockandballs
Just as the title states, is there any video you've come across that has stuck with you for a while? ?

While it's not gory per-say, more along the lines of torture, but the most disturbing video I've stumbled across depicts a corrupt doctor pulling out a child's teeth without any anesthesia, couldn't have been older than 8 or 9. Screams were horrific, and I couldn't manage to finish the video. Disgusting.
there was a vid where an asian man was beating his children and his filthy wife sat there and recorded it. the screams were absolutely gruesome (at least for me) they all must of been maybe 6 years old, so what is the worst thing that they've could of done? split some milk? didn't clean there room? i mean, kids can be little pricks but come on! i grew up in an asian household so i can feel for them but got damn, they are just kids.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
I was just joking about the song. Well, sort of. There's another video of a guy who is basically reduced to a bloody skull, and his captor keeps asking him if he wants water (mockingly). It's not quite so bad (if having your face skinned while awake & alive can ever be "not quite so bad") because he still has his feet and hands, but I guess that didn't make much of a difference for long. I have never seen a video of the actual skinning being done, though. It's always after the fact, I wonder why?
I hear Ya! Y post the End Result? When it's the "Getting To" that we're really interested in! Lmao...SP

Luue2zooid

Dumbass
Just as the title states, is there any video you've come across that has stuck with you for a while? ?

While it's not gory per-say, more along the lines of torture, but the most disturbing video I've stumbled across depicts a corrupt doctor pulling out a child's teeth without any anesthesia, couldn't have been older than 8 or 9. Screams were horrific, and I couldn't manage to finish the video. Disgusting.
I'm fine with a lot of blood and guts but when it comes to drowning i dont know why but it makes me feel so queasy, but there was one video that was the worst so far, it was a guy trying to do a magic trick by tieing himself up in a bath full of water and it was a fairly long video of this man struggling and thrashing around just below the surface. you could almost hear him screaming or yelling under the water in his final moments and last attempt for calling out for help and It hurt my heart to watch, and it's one that just one that has stuck with me for a while.

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
A cartel execution video on bestgore, a women was tied up by her hands on each arm and they started cutting with a knife at the shoulder, she’s screaming bloody murder and pleading in Spanish for them to stop please but to no avail, they lop the arm off and let her catch her breath before they go at the other arm while she’s begging and crying harder than before. They finally get through the other arm and she’s pretty much given up on life at that point but when she finds out they aren’t done yet is when she gets a second winds and begs and cry’s even harder. They get her legs next and finish it off with a beheading. I’m sure all she did was cheat on one of them too.

Think this is what your talking about

Bulvyle

Fuck on or Fuck off
Kid (4 or 5 maybe) slowly getting run over by a train after it fell of the platform. I shudder thinking about it.

cptcaveman

Fresh Meat

There’s this one video I saw on bestgore I’m not sure if it’s on here, it’s from some part of Africa, in the video you can see a busy marketplace during midday and crumpled in the middle of the street is this black man trying to hold his partially severed and broken arms and legs up to block the countless machete strikes raining down on him. It goes on for quite some time with a lot of agony and moaning before the attacker decides to stick the blade in the mans neck slowly... ohwel i guess that’s what you get for being a chicken thief in shithole Africa. Anyone else seen this? I’d love a rewatch 🐓

crypt1cv0dka

This user was banned
i mean not too much bothers me,, but i have a soft spot for old people lolz. there was a video i stumbled across, two guys (maybe teenagers) came up to a random old man, robbed him and then shot him clean through the head. just kind of sad,, he begged for his life, said he had kids and stuff:(

xXsookieXx

Lurker
The sounds were the most 'disturbing' in a video from Syria, in a rather dark room someone's throat got cut. You couldn't see everything but the camera/micro was very near the head and you could hear the cutting, breathing, gargling extremely well.
Don't know where I did watch it, I guess here.
I remember seeing a beheading video from Syria which was taken in this old tumbledown building, it was raining, you could graphically hear the gurgling and rainfall and see the steam rising from the victim it was super intense, felt like you were right there next to him

Back