What's the most disturbing video you've ever come across? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Evil_Druid

Lurker
I was on Omegle when I was like 12 and saw some guy strangling his wife and burning her with cigarettes. It probably wasn’t even real but I think about it from time to time.
My best friend's Mother was a Meth head that not only burned her, but her BABY sister with cigs just cause she was "high". Things like this is why I converted to Druidism, only humans are this cruel.

Evil_Druid

Lurker
The "Funkytown video? Where the song Funkytown is playing in the background? Is that the one u are talking about as that one ........wow that one
Yeah, where they are skinning the dudes face off, cutting off his hands. Im still not sure if its real as I have a background in pathology and before that, special effects ( I did make-up artistry) so I have a gut feeling that its not real.) But I fucked up on thinking the "hammer video" was fake, and we all know it now was real and the dude just reacted to his murder in a very rare way, but it does happen (like 2-3-%) . Its so hard when u have been drawn into "this world" but u just cant give it up after u have experiencenced it.

Evil_Druid

Lurker
Ditto, completely agree. Hate man kind. Give me kid/animals any day. If had a dog and a human in front of me and had to shoot one, be the human. that’s how much I hate humans. Peope
Find this weird but that’s how I feel
Im a druid, I feel the same way. If I was starving, I would easily eat a human before I would eat my canine, Humans are influenced and fake, but YOUR dogs are fully loyal to the death..

Evil_Druid

Lurker
The Lawrence Bittaker one. You did not see a thing. All you heard were screams. It's on youtube.
Bittaker came through my state and it was suspected he tried to take girls from my school.......He was a twisted one. Would I watch a vid about him? Of course, so long as It wasnt kids. I refuse to even look at pics involving animals or kids, but his mentality makes me curious.

Just as the title states, is there any video you've come across that has stuck with you for a while? ?

While it's not gory per-say, more along the lines of torture, but the most disturbing video I've stumbled across depicts a corrupt doctor pulling out a child's teeth without any anesthesia, couldn't have been older than 8 or 9. Screams were horrific, and I couldn't manage to finish the video. Disgusting.
I seen one where these Mexicans skinned a dudes face off, he was still alive and they rubbed razor blades and shit on his skinless face. His screams haunt me to this day lol

Bittaker came through my state and it was suspected he tried to take girls from my school.......He was a twisted one. Would I watch a vid about him? Of course, so long as It wasnt kids. I refuse to even look at pics involving animals or kids, but his mentality makes me curious.
The transcripts of what him and his accomplice did to one girl in a van is brutal. I couldn’t find the audio when they read it to the jurors, but I found the transcript and it’s deeply disturbing. Only got half way through.

Vwj

NewbieX
Yeah thats a bad one, we have 11 large dogs and after watching that i started getting paranoid 🤣
It wasn’t the content dude, it was at the time it was posted over and over and over again, so the disturbing point was more to do with people not capable of checking if it was already here, at one point I think there was 4 different threads here on the front page 🤦‍♂️

rosybroski

NewbieX
The one that sticks with me is the one where a Drug Cartels Goons,had this poor bastard on the floor...They had removed his hands and feet,which were tied off,of course,for length of his horrific torture;(can't hv Him bleeding out),His fkn face had been sliced right the fuck-off(a live version of Skeletor);So as he's lying there on this kitchen floor,they decide to finish him off with a combination of a sickle type blade,and an exacto knife...As they start cutting his head off,with the sickle,he's reaching up to stop the attack,but with no fkn hands,u kinda get it right,and no fkn feet,so he can't get up and run...While cutting into his throat of course u hear that fkn creepy air escaping with the blood gurgling,and his screaming all mixed together...it fucked me up...Especially when goon switches to the exacto knife and starts on the neck,then the victim bites on the fkn blade in a feeble attempt to stop the attack,which in turn only pisses off the goons...the attack went on for like three mins,then just stops b4 they killed that poor fkr...Worst one to date !!! SP
View attachment 452448
What’s the vid called? It won’t let me watch 😕

Der Wolf

Long time dead but look forward the resurrection
This user was banned
I think these videos have left a deep imprint on me over the years

- in an Russian morgue an older woman's corpse head was cut in half with a normal saw and they had a lot of fun
Disguisting and disgraceful

Furthermore, I also saw a morgue in Russia with so many corpses that the dead were stacked on top of each other because they could not have enough space, fresh corpses of young dressed up womans and rotting naked old mens on top of each other.
Disguisting this requires a strong stomach

- A boy with a cut-down head, a pierced eye, a cut-out tongue in Brazil or Mexico who was still alive with only a clean skull visible and hear with some growling.
Extremly cruel

- A young boy who raped and murdered with a computer cable and after cut cut in half , because he quarreled with an older friend for a computer game
Feeling sorry for the young kid, raped and murdered and disarticulate for a stupid computer game

- Two I think Ukrainian serial killers who are specifically search unable to defend themselves peoples, usually torturing the homeless or the elderly to death with a hammer, stabbed a screwdriver in their eyes and brains
Extremly cruel and extremely slow and painful torture death toll of old defenseless old mens

- Other various morgue photos of human decomposition processes step by step

- In brazil, the young guy was shot up close with a shotgun. Only his jaw remained
Almost nothing was left in his head

- In Mexico the Gulf Cartel executed a dozen women were either beheaded with an ax or their throats were cut off even though all the killers had guns
Extremly cruel

- Also in Mexico close up photo from two guy in a SUV, brain and bone everywhere, the guy's head was virtually gone with only his neck left. Maybe an AK47 burst or shotgun up close is the way to execute

- Still in Mexico: two guy beheaded with a chainsaw, but the chainsaw got stuck in a lot of blood, so the second guy's neck was already cut with a knife because the chainsaw broke down with a lot of blood
Extremly cruel

- In Rio De Janeiro Brazil, a girlfriend of a drug dealer cheated the a drug dealer
She was first stabbed in the abdomen with a machete and then his throat was cut off
Feeling sorry for the girl she had a painful death

- Old men in the US shoot himself in the mouth with a 44 magnum revolver
What a mess

Also I saw a young boy who quarreled with his father while working and then the boy went into the office and shot himself in the mouth with a double-barreled shotgun held there.
Everything was gone from his mouth up
What a mess and requires a strong stomach

- Islamic State footage: headshot execution with a AK47 from point blank.The executed guy brain jumped out of the exploding skull in one piece
I don’t know how much the victim felt from his death but his whole head exploded

- Multiple car accident at the same time, deads and wreckages on the road.
One woman is lying on the road with one leg to the right and the other leg to the left breaking out, her hands also twisted. Her head displaced to the right, jaw and cheekbones broken, intermittent dying mechanical breathing
Feeling sorry for the woman, extremly painful and cruel accident.
The woman who now has little life, only breathes mechanically at even now and then. Maybe a poison injection would be good for her then from the from the paramedics, apparently death is already inescapable

Last edited:
Im a druid, I feel the same way. If I was starving, I would easily eat a human before I would eat my canine, Humans are influenced and fake, but YOUR dogs are fully loyal to the death..
Your dog doesn’t give a fuck about you and remains loyal because you provide it food. I’d give your dog 2 days before it ate your fresh corpse before humping it then lapping up its own cut from your chewed-up anal hole. It’s pieces of shit like you that perpetuate this bullshit fucked up world— you can’t even have compassion for your own species and instead have to derive love and attention from a slobbering, dumb-as-fuck canine.

loca6969

NewbieX
The video starts with a woman laying on the floor all you can see is a close up of her head and then you see a masked man walk in the room with a baseball bat 😶 he then proceeds to beat her in the head with the bat over and over until there’s nothing left of her head, he made her face look like a pile of spaghetti 🍝 one of the first gore videos I saw 👀

Back