What's the most disturbing video you've ever come across? (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Rambo 66

NewbieX
The one that sticks with me is the one where a Drug Cartels Goons,had this poor bastard on the floor...They had removed his hands and feet,which were tied off,of course,for length of his horrific torture;(can't hv Him bleeding out),His fkn face had been sliced right the fuck-off(a live version of Skeletor);So as he's lying there on this kitchen floor,they decide to finish him off with a combination of a sickle type blade,and an exacto knife...As they start cutting his head off,with the sickle,he's reaching up to stop the attack,but with no fkn hands,u kinda get it right,and no fkn feet,so he can't get up and run...While cutting into his throat of course u hear that fkn creepy air escaping with the blood gurgling,and his screaming all mixed together...it fucked me up...Especially when goon switches to the exacto knife and starts on the neck,then the victim bites on the fkn blade in a feeble attempt to stop the attack,which in turn only pisses off the goons...the attack went on for like three mins,then just stops b4 they killed that poor fkr...Worst one to date !!! SP
View attachment 452448
Damn that was pretty gruesome police are playing my favorite song in the background GNR Sweet Child O Mine

Dog Fucker

memento mori
This user was banned
10F5B009-C584-4B71-8E6B-CD9DE3D89C07.jpeg

raggyroo

🇺🇦
I've seen it all,it's just reality.There's nothing to disturbing for me.Maybe I'm just desensitized idk...
It’s hard to explain it to others if the topics ever come up because so many people are so sensitive to the world because they don’t understand what reality is lol. I can watch anything and anything involving humans with a nice bowl of my protein ice cream and fall asleep at night no issue. It’s just something about videos involving animals that just gets me angry. Like to the point where my body feels like its boiling. Probably because i cant reach through my phone screen or PC screen to fuck the people up royally who hurt them

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
It’s hard to explain it to others if the topics ever come up because so many people are so sensitive to the world because they don’t understand what reality is lol. I can watch anything and anything involving humans with a nice bowl of my protein ice cream and fall asleep at night no issue. It’s just something about videos involving animals that just gets me angry. Like to the point where my body feels like its boiling. Probably because i cant reach through my phone screen or PC screen to fuck the people up royally who hurt them
Lol,It's just "Shock Value"...No need for any one to be sensitive.Some people can't handle it I guess.
When I was younger,I didn't like animal or babies being abused,but now it doesn't bother me.

Austinpowers

This user was banned
Have you ever seen the video of that one girl being suffocated by some dude using an vacuum sealer? From the beginning it makes more sense.
Shes inside a frame that is connected too a body bag in which shes inside of.
The guy has his camera on a tripod or something and the room is medium sized and has no organic lighting.
He flips a switch and the bag begins to tighten beyond the point shes without any air.
Soon you being too hear her gasping and wailing for air before falling unconscious.
The man leaves her without air for 15 seconds and than pushes small amounts of oxygen into the body bag; just enough to bring her back too conscience.
After this she begins too gasp in every bit of air and shouts out "I NEEEED IT" "I NeeeeEEED iT". After while giving her more oxygen she lays inside the bag lifeless. Inhaling as much as she can.
And honestly that was incredibly disturbing...

KamBam

NewbieX
The sounds were the most 'disturbing' in a video from Syria, in a rather dark room someone's throat got cut. You couldn't see everything but the camera/micro was very near the head and you could hear the cutting, breathing, gargling extremely well.
Don't know where I did watch it, I guess here.
Bruh I think I know exactly which one u are talking abt I have tried to find it forever

bb069

Fresh Meat
I will never watch a video of animal crushing or children/babies torturing! I know I can’t stand this! I saw some fucked up „final destination“videos! Now you are alive one second later you are dead! Scary

Impyboi

"I'm pee boi" lul
This user was banned
The one where a cop and his boy were murdered by the cartel. As far as gore goes it wasn't particularly outstanding; the cop was beheaded and his boy flayed and then had his heart cut out. What was outstanding to me was these men were able to decapitate a boys father in front of him, then flay the young man and cut his heart out while he was alive.

For the cop to be targeted like that, maybe he was no saint. But wtf could a boy have done to become involved? Maybe nothing. Which is even more sickening.

Back