What's the most disturbing video you've ever come across? (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

DavidLang

Uncle Kreepy
The video starts with a woman laying on the floor all you can see is a close up of her head and then you see a masked man walk in the room with a baseball bat šŸ˜¶ he then proceeds to beat her in the head with the bat over and over until thereā€™s nothing left of her head, he made her face look like a pile of spaghetti šŸ one of the first gore videos I saw šŸ‘€
that was fake, its from a movie called Seed, and they have the making of that scene on Youtube

stoonsie

NewbieX
The one where a cop and his boy were murdered by the cartel. As far as gore goes it wasn't particularly outstanding; the cop was beheaded and his boy flayed and then had his heart cut out. What was outstanding to me was these men were able to decapitate a boys father in front of him, then flay the young man and cut his heart out while he was alive.

For the cop to be targeted like that, maybe he was no saint. But wtf could a boy have done to become involved? Maybe nothing. Which is even more sickening.
Looking for this video if you can help

Bigcree

NewbieX
Its a tie between removing tonsils without anasthesia and the first time hearing the guy screaming in 2 kids 1 sandbox

Rm78

Rookie
Cartels chopping people up are hard to watch. I also still find the beheading videos from around 2004 hard to watch. They were the first seriously disturbing videos id seen.

Rm78

Rookie
I actually think the kid who was drugged and the guy beating hell out of him was one of the most disturbing but I haven't seen that many vids.

capone113

Lurker
Back when winMx was around there were two really fucked up vids.One was a room full of rats and they set a white cat in the room ;those rats tore it to shreds before it was halfway across the room.The other one was a japanese guy torturing a cat in a bathtub,he pretty much beat it ,hung it,cut it open.....just really fucked up. stuff.

Coffeechihiro

This user was banned
I canā€™t handle videos of cats or kittens being hurt. Iā€™m all for human and kid killings and shit but cats and kittens are just so innocent and pure plus they are very affectionate. I am a big cat person so maybe my opinion is bias but Iā€™d literally rather watch someone be gutted to the bone than see a kitten or cat be harmed.

ilovedurian

Forum Veteran
The one that sticks with me is the one where a Drug Cartels Goons,had this poor bastard on the floor...They had removed his hands and feet,which were tied off,of course,for length of his horrific torture;(can't hv Him bleeding out),His fkn face had been sliced right the fuck-off(a live version of Skeletor);So as he's lying there on this kitchen floor,they decide to finish him off with a combination of a sickle type blade,and an exacto knife...As they start cutting his head off,with the sickle,he's reaching up to stop the attack,but with no fkn hands,u kinda get it right,and no fkn feet,so he can't get up and run...While cutting into his throat of course u hear that fkn creepy air escaping with the blood gurgling,and his screaming all mixed together...it fucked me up...Especially when goon switches to the exacto knife and starts on the neck,then the victim bites on the fkn blade in a feeble attempt to stop the attack,which in turn only pisses off the goons...the attack went on for like three mins,then just stops b4 they killed that poor fkr...Worst one to date !!! SP
View attachment 452448
This has to be my ultimate worst one too. I remember them sticking the blade into his mouth to keep his head from moving. You know he wants them to just kill him already. This is what I want to happen to people who fuck with my family and loved ones. Also rapists, child predators, low life drunken wife/husband beaters, cold blooded murderers, serial killers and others. But yeah, I know exactly the video youā€™re referring to. šŸ˜…

ilovedurian

Forum Veteran
Wow! I wanna watch this. Link pls
*fap fap fap*
This is incorrect. They actually used a box cutter down the throat to hold his head still as theyā€™re trying to behead him, and as heā€™s trying to stop them using his arm stumps (because they chopped them off, along with his feet). šŸ˜‚

Back