What's the most disturbing video you've ever come across? (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Bumby

Fresh Meat
One I came across yesterday where family is literally gouging their young daughters eyes out with their fingers. Like the whole fucking family too.

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
Just as the title states, is there any video you've come across that has stuck with you for a while? ?

While it's not gory per-say, more along the lines of torture, but the most disturbing video I've stumbled across depicts a corrupt doctor pulling out a child's teeth without any anesthesia, couldn't have been older than 8 or 9. Screams were horrific, and I couldn't manage to finish the video. Disgusting.
1631269128353.png

Dante1984

...in the corner eating bugs...
This user was banned
Obs first death I saw - like ppl ripped apart apart from family gatherings Christmas etc -

Would be the Faces of Death Vids from Vid stores.

is that it can I go now?

nutzdeez

Lurker
Just as the title states, is there any video you've come across that has stuck with you for a while? ?

While it's not gory per-say, more along the lines of torture, but the most disturbing video I've stumbled across depicts a corrupt doctor pulling out a child's teeth without any anesthesia, couldn't have been older than 8 or 9. Screams were horrific, and I couldn't manage to finish the video. Disgusting.
Someone getting there heart eaten, ALIVE

ang3l

i come around here sometimes. love shootings vids.
Honestly, I have no idea, I think I read somewhere that it was medical fraud per tooth extraction
yeah i know what you're talking about. that one guy that pretended to be a dentist and for every tooth extraction man got paid big money. that's why he did it. talk about nightmare toothfairy

The sounds were the most 'disturbing' in a video from Syria, in a rather dark room someone's throat got cut. You couldn't see everything but the camera/micro was very near the head and you could hear the cutting, breathing, gargling extremely well.
Don't know where I did watch it, I guess here.
I want to see

iL_vero27

Fresh Meat

I seen a video of a bitch stepping on puppies with heels. That bothered me the most imo. She squished their eyes out with the heel and all 🤮

IcumBlood777

when i wake up the real nightmare begins
The one that sticks with me is the one where a Drug Cartels Goons,had this poor bastard on the floor...They had removed his hands and feet,which were tied off,of course,for length of his horrific torture;(can't hv Him bleeding out),His fkn face had been sliced right the fuck-off(a live version of Skeletor);So as he's lying there on this kitchen floor,they decide to finish him off with a combination of a sickle type blade,and an exacto knife...As they start cutting his head off,with the sickle,he's reaching up to stop the attack,but with no fkn hands,u kinda get it right,and no fkn feet,so he can't get up and run...While cutting into his throat of course u hear that fkn creepy air escaping with the blood gurgling,and his screaming all mixed together...it fucked me up...Especially when goon switches to the exacto knife and starts on the neck,then the victim bites on the fkn blade in a feeble attempt to stop the attack,which in turn only pisses off the goons...the attack went on for like three mins,then just stops b4 they killed that poor fkr...Worst one to date !!! SP
View attachment 452448
do you think he can still see? I don't see any eyes ...

Jon N.

Forum Veteran

I seen a lot of stuff over the years from sites no longer up, say like consumption junction, steak and cheese, death.net and others. if you want to try your luck at watching something watch "run the gauntlet" that video is to some vomit inducing, so check it out if you want to.

rueteoo

Trollege
I'm pretty desensitized when it comes to gore, but i'd have to say those cartel videos where people are opened up.

Tizzlesthegreat

High as fuck
I still to this date hate the Luka video of him putting kittens in ziplock bags. If it were people.. whatever.. but kittens. Geezus. What an asshole.
Same: that video has not left my mind for years. Sometimes just the sound of a kitten and all I can think about is those babies trying to find a way out of the plastic… so sickening and depressing

McM

ARSELING
Something from Star Trek as a small child in the late '60s or early 70s; a woman had 'brain bleeding' and was howling like a siren before she died. Dr Leonard couldn't save her.
I had nightmares for a long time.

flatearthbabe69

This user was banned
decade ago or more I watched my first beheading of a guy I believe his name was nick,
the fountain of blood
the faceless men doing this evil deed
this didn't spark my love of death it just opened the door

Back