What's the most disturbing video you've ever come across? (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Came across this few weeks ago and I think in my opinion, it's disturbing but not life-scarring disturbing
Despite being a bestgore fan... I'm used to everything disturbing... but I'll be a critic around here to determine whether it aint shit or great content

Uhh that sounds strange. I watched some link someone posted on here about some lady being squished between some plastic with the air taken out. I forgot the name though. Is that what you are talking about??
I get ya mate... it's somewhere in BG but I can't seem to find it as well...
It was a fetishist doin that btw
And for the record that's an entirely different thing that you are bringin up

deviant2

hell is other people
That video is here, if I'm not mistaken.
And it's defo bizarre, why in the world she climbed into that bag, is beyond me.

Abyss

Well Known Member
this one is pretty up there for me. also this trash thot filed for copyright on her stupid sound. we live in weird times :

PrisonPanda

That bitch Carole fuckin Baskins...
I get ya mate... it's somewhere in BG but I can't seem to find it as well...
It was a fetishist doin that btw
And for the record that's an entirely different thing that you are bringin up
Yeah I get that it’s a weird fetish thing, not trying to kinkshame or anything.. but wtf.. !? Maybe it’s because I have a bit of a phobia since I do have to wear gas masks every so often and I know what it’s like to feel like you can’t breathe. A minute feels like an hour. I just don’t get breath play I guess. :shrug:

JohnnyRage

Well Known Member
when I was a kid, I saw some unspeakable things on MIRC... Things that have haunted me since... I can’t even talk about it really

just be glad that stuff only exists on the deep web and you have no way of accidentally downloading it today

NatAsmai

NatAsmai
I can say that the most visceral, homicide-suicide inducing video I ever witnessed was called "China Fur Farms." I know that in contrast to the epic gore and inhumanity displayed here it's probably considered "medium-level gore" but my sensitivity issues are heightened when I see the human waste-products capable of atrocious cruelty to animals carrying out their disgusting predilections with impunity. FUCK THOSE PERINEA WHO FIND JOY IN HARMING ANIMALS!

Drives backwards

It's exactly the same, but totally different
I think the, bar none, most grotesque, disgusting, foul, never should be seen by any sane human, was an early super8 movie clip of me as a child! It showed a close up of my face and everything!! OMG, I still have nightmares! I hope none of you good people ever stumble across it!!

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
Sticks with me to this day from when i was a kid,a slug eating a dog turd.

maxresdefault.jpg

Also from when i was a kid and had to sit in my Dads works van and these where all over the footwell it was winter and i had wellies on:my feet where freezing. Can't stand the sight or smell of them even to this day. weird or what nothing else phases me.

25443616-burnt-matches.jpg

mojomaniac

This user was banned
A gook from Tailand boiling a dog alive and skinning it, I had no idea and no warning, tried to shut it off, couldn't unsee it for a few days this was 6 weeks ago. Unfriended the cunt on Facebook, told him to remove it and he left it up until it was taken down.

If I see him again in person I'll knock him out.

Cadaver_blowjob

FUCK HUMANITY
This user was banned
No way. It's beyond sick. It's something you never can get out of your head. The knowledge that it's not even illegal, where I live, makes it that much more disturbing. Those places should be showered with Hellfire missiles.
If you can't post it and use the excuse above on a forum like this I call bullshit.

Seeing someone talk about it on Youtube doesn't count as seeing the actual video.

McM

ARSELING

I remember these sticks were hanging from the styrofoam coated ceiling in a dirty snack bar here once in the '70s. With a trick you could shoot an igniting matchstick from the striking surface, the school kids were doing that all the time. Not very appetizing the view.

Last edited:

TalgoOfArabia88

Vagabond
This user was banned
Arabs, lots of them. Almost killed myself but ronald told it's not the time nor the place to do such a one action.

Luke79

Rookie
If you can't post it and use the excuse above on a forum like this I call bullshit.

Seeing someone talk about it on Youtube doesn't count as seeing the actual video.

If you want to find it, find it yourself. You could even find it on a search engine, easily enough. No fucking way I am viewing it again. A D&E abortion photo alone makes 3 guys one hammer look like the fucking Simpsons!

Back