What's the most disturbing video you've ever come across?

Yaoicgif

NewbieX
Torturing, Murdering or whatever inhuman action towards adults or teens seems normal to me. The only videos that i couldn't tolerate are the videos where baby, toddler or childrens involved. I don't really like kids and find them annoying, but them being defenseless and have no idea what's about to happen to them just makes me feel uncomfortable. I'd like to see Daisy's Destruction tho, I hope someone is kind enough to provide me the video.

In high school we had to watch a video of a lady giving birth which was a bit uncomfortable to watch at 14 but it got really disturbing when the class clown hit rewind and all of a sudden you have a baby eating vagina 🤮

Luna999

Experienced noob
Uhh that sounds strange. I watched some link someone posted on here about some lady being squished between some plastic with the air taken out. I forgot the name though. Is that what you are talking about??
Nope and you dont wanna watch it trust me

maggotmaster

Go hard as fuck till death.
Even deep web chats require tags for the media being posted. Any chat allowing Daisy's Destruction is CP related. You don't watch such clips by accident.
It wuz in the ableonion chatroom thingy. People post all kinds of shit in there. Shouldn't have clicked regardless.

Just as the title states, is there any video you've come across that has stuck with you for a while? ?

While it's not gory per-say, more along the lines of torture, but the most disturbing video I've stumbled across depicts a corrupt doctor pulling out a child's teeth without any anesthesia, couldn't have been older than 8 or 9. Screams were horrific, and I couldn't manage to finish the video. Disgusting.
There was one that was allegedly an organ harvesting lab, it looked like a concrete lab and a little girl was crying walking around trying to hug people but they were busy apparently getting the table ready for her?

godlvl

NINER
Clips from Daisy's destruction... Just... Mm really weird reason's for sticking with me, wasn't necessarily the footage that fucked with me (although I did nearly have a tear in my eye at one point, which is seriously out of character.. usually only happens when I'm laughing or if it's too bright outside) it was.. I suppose the confirmation of what had happened, the notion that all the horror stories about Scully and his network were true :/.. just a bit eye opening, one of those things where you know what's going on.. but you also don't or have doubts about it.. say with the Epstein business in the news lately (okay so it's 12 year old news to most of us here but hey) felt like getting leaked footage from the island and thinking, ah.. no conspiracy here, fuck.
Just one of those Salo moments that leaves you sat thinking.. oh yeah, the world actually is run by psychopathic peadophiles. Then that was followed by the thought "I should probably bury this phone and relocate"

Also for some reason, years and years ago I saw this video where a Russian guy has been arrested but not cuffed. He's sat in the back seats of the police car, with the cops in the front, windscreen camera rolling. Anyway the guy in the back (mountain of a man) suddenly lunges between the two front seats and starts stabbing up the driver side cop in the neck and chest...
Something about the driver freaks me out even now, it's his expressions, his eyes.. such blind terror and panic for a moment but then.. there's almost this "accepting" look which takes over, his eyes kind of roll up and dilate a tad.. can't help but almost see the blokes family in his eyes just before he rolls out of the door he'd tried to open before it was too late.. really vividly remember his face, haunting
I saw the 6 minute shortened version, but the clips are still out there today. I remember I found it when someone posted a YouTube video on 4chan and it had a MediaFire download link in the description, a lot of 4chan members, including myself reported it, it’s literally fucking horrific, worse than anything I’ve seen tbh. Really not worth venturing down that rabbit hole to see something so fucked up, you’ll never forget it. Also something so disgusting on the surface web really surprises me, although the video and download was removed 1800+ people downloaded the file. Fucked up.

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
I saw the 6 minute shortened version, but the clips are still out there today. I remember I found it when someone posted a YouTube video on 4chan and it had a MediaFire download link in the description, a lot of 4chan members, including myself reported it, it’s literally fucking horrific, worse than anything I’ve seen tbh. Really not worth venturing down that rabbit hole to see something so fucked up, you’ll never forget it. Also something so disgusting on the surface web really surprises me, although the video and download was removed 1800+ people downloaded the file. Fucked up.
Think that's what shocked me the most tbh, just came across part one uploaded on the surface web on another gore site (shockgore) messages the uploader and he sent all the parts
Fucked.. worryingly accessible really :/

Joor79

Lurker
"Clips from Daisy's destruction" I have a question...HOW IN GODS NAME DID YOU FIND THAT?? That video has been what many gore fans have been looking around for since the stone age. Also, I feel bad you had to see that, from what I read its fucking sickening. You must be a deep web guru or some shit.
DeepPaste maybe it's here maybe it's not

N1kelly

Lurker
"Clips from Daisy's destruction" I have a question...HOW IN GODS NAME DID YOU FIND THAT?? That video has been what many gore fans have been looking around for since the stone age. Also, I feel bad you had to see that, from what I read its fucking sickening. You must be a deep web guru or some shit.
Prob a peado who paid $10,000 to see it. Sick fuck