What's the most disturbing video you've ever come across? (5 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
42t9t3.jpg

Crusty Santa

Unpaid Elf Labor
This user was banned
The livestream suicide video of that poor girl, Katelyn Nicole Davis. I've seen her diary and watched her countless blog videos after she died. I understand her reasoning and the extreme trouble she had, but it is hard to watch as she walks to the tree, knots the gallowbraid, cries and saying her last words. Then ~15 seconds of muscle flexes as she hangs. Then the long silence. Her smartphone ringing. And in the last few seconds of the video, her mother comes home and shouts for Katelyn, where she is.

RIP Katelyn

View attachment 420636
Where I can find that?

Crusty Santa

Unpaid Elf Labor
This user was banned
Saw a video of the aftermath of a drugged out Russian dad who ate his new born daughters heart on bestgore (I think) when I was 12. Isnt the most "disturbing" video I've seen by far, just the first baby death I saw in that amount of detail. It would have had a good life too, based on her pink toys and her own room with a baby theme. Pa didnt fit the stereotype of a junky and yet he was growling and hissing on a bad trip like any old dero. Seeing a bright future snatched away so unexpectedly violent from something so guiltless was an experience that I doubt any other film can come close to. Was almost story book.

Evil_Druid

Lurker
The two Scandinavian chicks that got beheaded in Morocco by three goat fucker. I've seen plenty of beheading s, but the screams from these two pretty thengs makes you want to burn the three ragheads alive

View attachment 421181

Conversely, the best vid I have seen is the New Zealand Raghead shooting in the mosks... Slay them muzzrats..
Damn I missed this one. All the more reason for the civilized world to continue to not only accept but to "protect and promote" this "religion of peace" in our countries!

StupidDumb4ss

Lunatic.
it was a video of a young boy who was caught stealing by a cartel.
i remember perfectly the fear in his eyes when his throat was cut off, and then as his blood flowed out of his body, the fear changed into resignation, he knew he was doomed and that nobody could save him now.
fuck, that was the first time gore shocked me, maybe because he was too young to die, maybe because of the look in his eyes, i dont fucking know.

The one that sticks with me is the one where a Drug Cartels Goons,had this poor bastard on the floor...They had removed his hands and feet,which were tied off,of course,for length of his horrific torture;His fkn face had been sliced right the fuck-off(a live version of Skeletor);So as he's lying there on this kitchen floor,they decide to finish him off with a combination of a sickle type tool,and an exacto knife...As they start cutting his head off,with the sickle,he's reaching up to stop the attack,but with no fkn hands,u kinda get it right,and no fkn feet,so he can't get up and run...While cutting into his throat of course u hear that fkn creepy air escaping with the blood gurgling,and his screaming all mixed together...it fucked me up...Especially when goon switches to the exacto knife and starts on the neck,then victim bites on the fkn blade in a feeble attempt to stop the attack,which in turn only pisses off the goons...the attack went on for like four mins,then just stops b4 they killed that poor fkr...Worst one to date !!! SP
That one is pretty bad but not the worse

lister69

NewbieX
I remember the first video to really disturb me was the Bud Dwyer suicide by shotgun filmed on live TV. One video that I continues to haunt me is footage of a cat that was dropped into a pit of rats. The look of terror in its eyes I will never be able to unsee. I think this clip appeared in the first of the "Men Behind the Sun" films. I realise "Man Behind the Sun" is not a documentary but that scene with the cat was clearly not faked.

Back