What's the most disturbing video you've ever come across? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

The one that sticks with me is the one where a Drug Cartels Goons,had this poor bastard on the floor...They had removed his hands and feet,which were tied off,of course,for length of his horrific torture;His fkn face had been sliced right the fuck-off(a live version of Skeletor);So as he's lying there on this kitchen floor,they decide to finish him off with a combination of a sickle type tool,and an exacto knife...As they start cutting his head off,with the sickle,he's reaching up to stop the attack,but with no fkn hands,u kinda get it right,and no fkn feet,so he can't get up and run...While cutting into his throat of course u hear that fkn creepy air escaping with the blood gurgling,and his screaming all mixed together...it fucked me up...Especially when goon switches to the exacto knife and starts on the neck,then victim bites on the fkn blade in a feeble attempt to stop the attack,which in turn only pisses off the goons...the attack went on for like four mins,then just stops b4 they killed that poor fkr...Worst one to date !!! SP
I want to see this now

DerWilderer

~Sanity is for the weak~
The livestream suicide video of that poor girl, Katelyn Nicole Davis. I've seen her diary and watched her countless blog videos after she died. I understand her reasoning and the extreme trouble she had, but it is hard to watch as she walks to the tree, knots the gallowbraid, cries and saying her last words. Then ~15 seconds of muscle flexes as she hangs. Then the long silence. Her smartphone ringing. And in the last few seconds of the video, her mother comes home and shouts for Katelyn, where she is.

RIP Katelyn

bK6x6uT.jpg

Ku Klux Kloyce

I ARE SHERIFF
The livestream suicide video of that poor girl, Katelyn Nicole Davis. I've seen her diary and watched her countless blog videos after she died. I understand her reasoning and the extreme trouble she had, but it is hard to watch as she walks to the tree, knots the gallowbraid, cries and saying her last words. Then ~15 seconds of muscle flexes as she hangs. Then the long silence. Her smartphone ringing. And in the last few seconds of the video, her mother comes home and shouts for Katelyn, where she is.

RIP Katelyn

View attachment 420636
Yea I couldn't watch that one all the way through.

Evil_Druid

Lurker
The one that sticks with me is the one where a Drug Cartels Goons,had this poor bastard on the floor...They had removed his hands and feet,which were tied off,of course,for length of his horrific torture;His fkn face had been sliced right the fuck-off(a live version of Skeletor);So as he's lying there on this kitchen floor,they decide to finish him off with a combination of a sickle type tool,and an exacto knife...As they start cutting his head off,with the sickle,he's reaching up to stop the attack,but with no fkn hands,u kinda get it right,and no fkn feet,so he can't get up and run...While cutting into his throat of course u hear that fkn creepy air escaping with the blood gurgling,and his screaming all mixed together...it fucked me up...Especially when goon switches to the exacto knife and starts on the neck,then victim bites on the fkn blade in a feeble attempt to stop the attack,which in turn only pisses off the goons...the attack went on for like four mins,then just stops b4 they killed that poor fkr...Worst one to date !!! SP
The "Funkytown video? Where the song Funkytown is playing in the background? Is that the one u are talking about as that one ........wow that one

Evil_Druid

Lurker
You place cats lives ahead of men,women and children? And you call him an asshole?
I find that strange.
Yes.........mankind is truly sick and twisted. I have seen video of children committing acts that many so called "civilized" adults wouldnt even conceive of. Kittens.........innocent. They would never commit such acts. Humans are capable of things that no other race of living creature would ever do. And humans do it for sheer pleasure. So yes, I place the lives of them above those of mankind. Just my personal opinion tho.

succubus_brat

Until we bleed
I was on Omegle when I was like 12 and saw some guy strangling his wife and burning her with cigarettes. It probably wasn’t even real but I think about it from time to time.

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
Yes.........mankind is truly sick and twisted. I have seen video of children committing acts that many so called "civilized" adults wouldnt even conceive of. Kittens.........innocent. They would never commit such acts. Humans are capable of things that no other race of living creature would ever do. And humans do it for sheer pleasure. So yes, I place the lives of them above those of mankind. Just my personal opinion tho.
Never seen a cat with its prey then?..

Mr G

Rookie
The two Scandinavian chicks that got beheaded in Morocco by three goat fucker. I've seen plenty of beheading s, but the screams from these two pretty thengs makes you want to burn the three ragheads alive

_104890564_moroccomurdercomp.jpg

Conversely, the best vid I have seen is the New Zealand Raghead shooting in the mosks... Slay them muzzrats..

DerWilderer

~Sanity is for the weak~
Yea I couldn't watch that one all the way through.
Yes. Let's be honest: It's different to see/watch people of our kind suffering & dying than to see these countless Indian/African/Whatever people. At least for me. The group that's closest to me is also the dearest to me, it's just natural I assume.

Btw, I agree Mr G. These photos of the two Scandinavian girls were hard to watch and enraging to the boiling point.

Ku Klux Kloyce

I ARE SHERIFF
Yes. Let's be honest: It's different to see/watch people of our kind suffering & dying than to see these countless Indian/African/Whatever people. At least for me. The group that's closest to me is also the dearest to me, it's just natural I assume.

Btw, I agree Mr G. These photos of the two Scandinavian girls were hard to watch and enraging to the boiling point.
Well yes for the most part because most of these vids are gang related or lynchings of murderers or mooslims so yea it's easier to watch them because most are probably asking for it.

Back