We must inform you in compliance with Nazi directive 2016/679 this website uses cookies. See our privacy policy for details. EU residents: If you continue to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

What's The Most Gruesome Beheading You've Ever Seen?

Discussion in 'Murder' started by Kasparov, Jun 22, 2015.

1. Kasparov

Kasparov Well Known Member

Yes, they are all gruesome, but has there been one in particular that has really burned a mark on your brain? Mine is without a doubt the Eugene Armstrong beheading. It's not really the blood everywhere that gets to me. It's the screaming and gurgling that gets me. Can you imagine what it would have been like if the terrorist wasn't covering Armstrong's mouth? What beheading video has made the biggest impact on you in any way? Post it.:)

• Like Like x 7
  2. Athena

Athena ANGEL of DECAY

To be honest it's the one you have showing! It was the first beheading video I ever saw and I haven't been able to watch any others. It stuck in my head for the longest time, his gasping for air and the fear of knowing he was being killed really affected me. But it was also the beginning of my forray into gore!:death:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Kasparov

Hey Athena.:)

I can relate. It was also my first gore video. My heart was pounding in shock afterwards. I thought at the time that because I was a horror movie fan that this video wouldn't rattle me in the least. WRONG!!

• Like Like x 5
  4. 1fktmind

1fktmind The meaning of life is that it stops.

Hi! My favorit all time is 1 lunatic one icepick. I think this is the best video ever recorded, its not just the beheading, but much more than this! It is just a well rounded movie, and i find it much more fascinating than any :)

Oh i forgot to say, i really love this beheading aswell, its not good quality, but full excitement to enjoy all the way through, its surely one of the best beheadings ever made.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Athena

Athena ANGEL of DECAY

^^^EXACTLY the same thing I thought too K, I thought I would breeze right through and have no emotion or reaction what so ever. I was very shaken up afterwards and sat at my computer for quite awhile thinking why did I just watch that.:unreal:

• Like Like x 2
  6. Kasparov

Oh yeah. That vid was incredible! Snuff films used to be considered a legend type thing, until the internet confirmed they were all too real. Magnotta payed a heavy price for pulling that stunt. Fondling yourself with a severed arm goes way beyond the kink.

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. Kasparov

I hear ya. Kind of gives the viewer a look into just how malevolent we as humans can be. I could not imagine dying in that fashion. Terrorists don't fuck around.

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. zinfandel

zinfandel The hair-flip of death

Chechclear. The victim's gurgling and choking on his own blood as they cut into his neck like raw chicken horrified me. That one made the biggest impact on me.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  9. Kasparov

I remember seeing that on Charonboat a while back. I agree with your feelings 100%

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Honest One

Honest One ETTAFUCKOUTTAHEA

Same here, Armstrongs was the first I ever saw and It had me haunted more and more as time went on. The screaming thru his pipe is blood curdling. At :42 it sounds like a final moan came thru his pipe.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Athena

Athena ANGEL of DECAY

Yup, that's exactly what got my ass also. And it stayed with me SO long I haven't been able to click play on another beheading and actually watch it. I will try, I'll turn the sound off, (because in all honesty I think it was the horror of the sounds he made that got to me) pump myself up press play....And the second they look like they are gonna do anything I either hit stop or turn my devise over. I'm a huge be-heading Pussy now!!:ono:

• Like Like x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  12. Honest One

It took me awhile but it turned me into a hardcore. I can watch them all now. Just nothing to do with animals, that's where I draw the line but a lot of gore whores r like that.

• Agree Agree x 5
  13. Athena

Athena ANGEL of DECAY

It's been 5 yrs. and still can't. But if someone said to pick between an animal killing/torturing video or beheading , absofuckinglutely the beheading it is!! I abhore any and all animal cruelty videos. I can't even watch or listen to those fucking commercials on T.V.:dog:

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. Ripp3r

Ripp3r Guest

hahaha awww poor fella hahaha

15. Honest One

The trick was to watch it over and over till it just didn't faze me anymore. I too can't deal with animal cruelty, makes my blood boil!!!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. First beheading I saw was Nick Berg. I watched every Jihadist beheading available back in the days they were being released. I saw chechclear also.
    I could always watch it but if they speak, scream, or struggle it leaves me rattled.
    The worst one I've seen recently is in Iraq, IS fighters descend on a bunch of guys on a road or field and one by one they behead each. One of the guys does a bicycle kick as a knife is forced into his throat and I think I see him trying to squeeze and stop the blade by putting his chin to his chest, but no luck. His struggle makes it difficult to watch because I feel his strong desire to live and how tragic it is for him that he can't.

Beheading videos aren't the worst for me. Animal torture is a no click, no watch, no think. I decided that after watching some animals being skinned alive and thrown into a pile with no fur or other injuries but still moving, eyes open, in total agony. Nope. At least with a person, especially an adult, I can begin to think they deserve it. I don't want to see small children or babies suffering or abortions either for the same reason. I can only handle seeing horror befall someone if I can allow for the possibility they're at least partly responsible for it, even if they can only be blamed for being careless or being in the wrong place. The animals and kids have no where on them for me to pin even a speck of blame or responsibility for their fate.

Photos or video of traffic accidents or armed robberies gone fatal leave me worse off mentally because it's something I can reasonably imagine happening to me or someone close.

As for beheadings, the one OP presented is among the worst, and chechclear as another poster mentioned.

• Like Like x 2
  17. maven

maven Southern Charm

Nick Berg was the first one I saw...after attempting to watch the Armstrong video I found that it's way easier to watch it muted...the sounds affect me more than the visual.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. imurderragdolls

imurderragdolls NewbieX

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. TehBitch

TehBitch ~*I Squirt Blonde~* Administrator

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  20. HAM

HAM Guest

The Armstrong beheading was my first one years ago, it was brutal to watch, I caught myself holding my breath after it was over. I told my Dad about it and he decided to give it a watch, he did the same thing.

And you're right, the audio is probably the worst part. :eek:

• Like Like x 1