What's your broadband speed?

McM

Krautnigger
Yo, that's good. (or you made a joke ;)) I have exact 1% of that, but at download only. Why so fast upload, is it a business connection? Symmetric and that fast DSL is very expensive here, some hundred € a month.

McM

Krautnigger
It's no joke, I bought a place and got my own wi-fi network, I have 300/300 Mb/s with Altibox fiber which costs 749 kr(ca 82.98€) a month.
Nice! I was just curious.
This quarter/place is shitty in internet connection, old telephone wire ith 3 MB/s max. I could get faster DSL by TV-cable but only combined with a TV and video abonnement; brutto 100 €. I don't watch TV...so fuck that shit.

Last edited:
For whatever reason, even though I'm in the middle of a major city outside of seattle, I can not get high speed internet. I'm in probably the second biggest city, the city of our county police station, in washington, they dont offer it in my area?! Internet is faster on my phone so I dont even have wifi here. It's faster to hotspot which really sucks. I still dont understand it. I must be in the 1 block radius that it doesn't cover.

msr

Here pikey pikey, swallow mah cawk.
Short Bussed
Your speed test has completed. Your download speed is 102.06, Your upload speed is 11.78, and your ping time took 16 milliseconds. Thank you for using Ookla Speedtest.

Result ID
Ping ms
Download Mbps

Upload Mbps

Spectrum