What's Your Opinion On This (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Cold Ethyl

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Woman refuses to let her husband bathe their daughter 'because they have different body parts' - so do you think she's right

A woman has revealed she refuses to let her husband bathe their young daughters 'because they have different body parts'.
The Queensland mother took to social media on Monday to discuss her 'bath ban' saying: 'I just don't feel comfortable for a man to do this'.
'So hubby is upset with me because I have told him that I don't (want him to) wash our two daughters in the bath or shower,' she said.

The Queensland mother said she had no problem with her husband bathing their young son because 'he's a boy'.
'I just believe that girls should be getting washed by their mothers and boys get the same from their fathers,' she said.
'It's just got to do with the fact that mum and daughters have the same parts, same goes for men and their sons.'

She said her husband was upset and offended by her ban.
'Hubby thinks I think ill of him, but it's always been this way for me,' she said.
The woman said she didn't want her children to ever worry about whether they were molested or not.
'People play the "I was molested card" so very often these days, I just don't want in any way to give my kids the chance to even think about that,' she said.

Her post was met with varied responses from people online.
While there was some support for her caution, others slammed her for treating her partner like a paedophile.
'You have more than a few screws loose, you shouldn't even be thinking like that putting your partner in the same category as a child sex predator,' one man said.
This post says a lot about how you see yourself and your negative way of life,' one woman said.
'Sad how you tell your husband not to bathe his own kids.'
Another woman accused the young mother of 'sexualising bath time'.
'What about single parents? Should they not bath their son or daughters in case they molested them?' she said.
'Talk about placing stigma where stigma is not warranted,' another critic said.

Queensland woman refuses to let husband bathe daughters | Daily Mail Online

gman

Free Shrugs©
This user was banned
I don't know why it c&p like that. Sometes.it does for no good reason
But...muh scrolling finger. I have carpal tunnel syndrome don’t y’know.
Also, don’t think I haven’t noticed the random periods and typos you chuck in there :rage:

Cold Ethyl

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
But...muh scrolling finger. I have carpal tunnel syndrome don’t y’know.
Also, don’t think I haven’t noticed the random periods and typos you chuck in there :rage:
That's only when I'm replying and such :p all stories are c&p. Phone screens are a pain in the ass when typing the (.) Gets in the way lol

gman

Free Shrugs©
This user was banned
That's only when I'm replying and such :p all stories are c&p. Phone screens are a pain in the ass when typing the (.) Gets in the way lol
*sarcasm mode ON*
Yes, I’ve noticed there are no typos when you don’t reply. Funny how that works.
I use my phone on here most of the time, the secret to success is proof reading :tu:

Cold Ethyl

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
*sarcasm mode ON*
Yes, I’ve noticed there are no typos when you don’t reply. Funny how that works.
I use my phone on here most of the time, the secret to success is proof reading :tu:
I know and stop typing so fast lol

D.O.A.

We are Kings
This type of american feminist thought where men are never to be trusted - even with their own kids - belongs back in california's blue haired dyke industry. This crazy bitch will be put in her place here. Disgusting cunt needs a backhander right in the mouth for insinuating her husband cant be trusted with her daughter. Period.

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
This type of american feminist thought where men are never to be trusted - even with their own kids - belongs back in california's blue haired dyke industry. This crazy bitch will be put in her place here. Disgusting cunt needs a backhander right in the mouth for insinuating her husband cant be trusted with her daughter. Period.
He wont know what to do with the period...
Hitch it mitch

Back