bizarre Wheedophile (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
He's fertilizing the tree for the tree huggers.
The Romans used to have great big orgies in the fields to worship Baccus. they'd get drunk on wine and fuck their brains out in the hope of increasing the fertility of the fields.

maybe we could get a movement going so we could 'fuck for climate change.'.. could be good.

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
The Romans used to have great big orgies in the fields to worship Baccus. they'd get drunk on wine and fuck their brains out in the hope of increasing the fertility of the fields.

maybe we could get a movement going so we could 'fuck for climate change.'.. could be good.
I would support that

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
Someone's patio needs checking, there's definitely something or someone buried under it
View attachment 644017

I wonder if the cameraman had a paintball gun handy. Like, a REAL powerful model such as the Tippman-98 Sniper version with rifled bore and Weaver rail for scope. If I lived in a neighborhood with constant tweaker and schizo activity, I'd be fucking making crotch and buttcrack shots behind heavy curtains in a darkened room. I might even inject the paintballs with ghost pepper oil before loading them too. Or better, use a syringe to remove as much of the paint inside as possible without deforming them too much, then re-inject with ghost/habanero paste and reseal the hole with a brief touch from a soldering iron...

Back