When suicide by cop doesn't go as planned

Smokinrav

Fucking asshole pot smoker
I'll never understand the unwillingness of American cops to use non lethal force with their service weapons. That guy could have legit been shot dead 20 times during that incident, or she just puts him down with a shot to a kneecap. Or thigh. Or ankle.
Sigh.....

Alice Ayres

Rascal Slut
I'll never understand the unwillingness of American cops to use non lethal force with their service weapons. That guy could have legit been shot dead 20 times during that incident, or she just puts him down with a shot to a kneecap. Or thigh. Or ankle.
Sigh.....
Maybe she wasn't certified to carry a less than lethal weapon and a police officer does not shoot to injure so aiming for his knee, thigh or ankle was never gonna happen. To me, it was a toss up whether she should/could have used lethal force but in the end it worked out so I'd say good call on her part.

Smokinrav

Fucking asshole pot smoker
She had a weapon drawn, I have no doubt she was authorized to use it. And would skate if she had killed him.
My larger point is, I guess, when did us cops start treating civvies as a wartime enemy? Why do our cops have to use military tactics?

Ralph666

Human Buzzard
That was pretty funny...

"Kill me bitch......NO" ! ! ! Black male listening to female with gun
"Kill me bitch......NO" ! ! !

Black male listening to black male with electric toy

"Get on the ground and put your hands up"..! !
......"Bang".. "tic" tic" tic" tic" tic"

guyme91 📦🔒

Kinky weirdo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
If he rushed her she probably would have shot which she should do to defend herself, but since he didn't rush towards her there was no reason to kill him. Plus the paperwork for shooting someone is probably a pain in the ass anyway.

Roger Escude

Well Known Member
Maybe she wasn't certified to carry a less than lethal weapon and a police officer does not shoot to injure so aiming for his knee, thigh or ankle was never gonna happen. To me, it was a toss up whether she should/could have used lethal force but in the end it worked out so I'd say good call on her part.
That’s not good for us on this end.Thats blood and guts we DID NOT get to see and hear the last gasps / death moans Ect. I realy thought his head was about to get split in two with some radically high caliber handgun

Alice Ayres

Rascal Slut
That’s not good for us on this end.Thats blood and guts we DID NOT get to see and hear the last gasps / death moans Ect. I realy thought his head was about to get split in two with some radically high caliber handgun
By "us" are you referring to your multiple personalities? :rolleyes:

Roger Escude

Well Known Member
By "us" are you referring to your multiple personalities? :rolleyes:
When I speak of “us” I speak of the “ gore enthusiasm seeking people”such as myself. Was?you?able?to?understad?me?that?time? If not I’ll try and figure another way to tell you what I meant by the word ,”us”. And,”we” . On this sight, it’s not often to see one rooting for a good safe clean ending unless it’s an animal or child and in wich I agree but like I was sayin, you and the rare few that cheerleading for the happy, safe outcome, just exclude the us and we when ya see my comment our us,s and we’s are not common us,s and we,s. Our birds and there feathers apparently don’t flock together

Alice Ayres

Rascal Slut
When I speak of “us” I speak of the “ gore enthusiasm seeking people”such as myself. Was?you?able?to?understad?me?that?time? If not I’ll try and figure another way to tell you what I meant by the word ,”us”. And,”we” . On this sight, it’s not often to see one rooting for a good safe clean ending unless it’s an animal or child and in wich I agree but like I was sayin, you and the rare few that cheerleading for the happy, safe outcome, just exclude the us and we when ya see my comment our us,s and we’s are not common us,s and we,s. Our birds and there feathers apparently don’t flock together
looks as if all your alters are trying to. surface. at. once.