When the MDMA finally kicks in...

Rouge

The_Sickness-From_Down-Under
Had a comanchero mate down gong way who gave me 5 MDMA pills for 100 bucks. Never necked them down myself (Big regret) but I made a lot of dosh from it.
The last time I had one some was about 20months ago I went to a mate's engagement party and one of my mate's old man's had some and they were the old school tablet's not capsules,
So I hadn't had any since 2008 because they quality died in the ass and after doing some research it seems that it corrosponded to the fall of the Mokbel and Williams empire that was responsible for delivering the best ecstacy I've ever had my hands on anyway I'm not sure where my mate's dad got these from but I dropped 2 and my god it was like old times if you ever get your hands on good quality Methyl-Dioxins-Meth-Amphetamine give it a crack you'll fall in love with the drug and everyone around you.....!

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
E was one of the first drugs I took. Its great. Especially when you are with a girlfriend.
I used to struggle making joints cos my pupils were so big and couldn't focus that close. Now I like heroin. I can go about my life while on it and nobody knows. No trying to eat my own face

Rouge

The_Sickness-From_Down-Under
E was one of the first drugs I took. Its great. Especially when you are with a girlfriend.
I used to struggle making joints cos my pupils were so big and couldn't focus that close. Now I like heroin. I can go about my life while on it and nobody knows. No trying to eat my own face
Mate be careful with those opiots they don't forgive.....!
Had alot of friends die from opioid overdose.

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
I shot up for 8 years never once an abcess. Lucky I guess
You in USA? You won't use vitamin c or citric acid to cook it up and I doubt its cut with all the crazy shit we get mixed in. I've missed pure coke before and it was not an issue. The cit and vit is what kills our veins. It's needed to dissolve it as I think it's due to it being smuggled welded underneath boats and it would completely disappear if cit or vit wasn't needed. You'd laugh at the shit I get. It's terrible. We all know it but remember it when it was good and we are chasing that.

PinkE

If Florence Nightengale and Hitler had a daughter
You in USA? You won't use vitamin c or citric acid to cook it up and I doubt its cut with all the crazy shit we get mixed in. I've missed pure coke before and it was not an issue. The cit and vit is what kills our veins. It's needed to dissolve it as I think it's due to it being smuggled welded underneath boats and it would completely disappear if cit or vit wasn't needed. You'd laugh at the shit I get. It's terrible. We all know it but remember it when it was good and we are chasing that.
I am in Colorado. The shit here is real decent. I have been clean for years though

ChodoTBaggins

Spinning Circles
Heroine is a rich person drug. I have been sober for years
true. Ice is cheaper than weed in a lot of places in Syd. Weed is generally, depending of course, 3 grams for 50$, I get mine 3 grams for 20 since im mates with the dealer so most i often get it for free. Most aren't that lucky which is why so many people just decide to pick up the pipe or the needle.

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
Heroine is a rich person drug. I have been sober for years
It's not here! 16th of a oz £20.
3 digs. I can afford it easy usually and get by on it. Coke is £40 for half a gram of pure.
You do well to not use especially when it's good. Q

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
First time I had E I was 16, still at school and we went out to a really good nightclub to celebrate a classmates 16 birthday. We went to a few pubs first and before that had lots of cans so I ended up being sick. Then we got to the nightclub and it turned out that my best friend was there that night too! He was a year above me and was working so he got us both an E. I loved that lad. We had the same sense of humour and liked spending time with each other. The nightclub, the E, my best mate, all the girls I was kissing, best night out I've ever had. Nothing can top it. I was pouring pints of cold water on my long blond centre parting hair and rushing my tits off. Loved it.
Then heroin came along and we stopped being mates unfortunately.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

PUNCHED THAT SPHINCTER!
true. Ice is cheaper than weed in a lot of places in Syd. Weed is generally, depending of course, 3 grams for 50$, I get mine 3 grams for 20 since im mates with the dealer so most i often get it for free. Most aren't that lucky which is why so many people just decide to pick up the pipe or the needle.
Holy Fuck Dude;I do 3.5 for $25;And $50 will get U 7 grms; Primo Too...Crazy the Price Differences sometimes!...SP

SPHINCTERPUNCH

PUNCHED THAT SPHINCTER!
First time I had E I was 16, still at school and we went out to a really good nightclub to celebrate a classmates 16 birthday. We went to a few pubs first and before that had lots of cans so I ended up being sick. Then we got to the nightclub and it turned out that my best friend was there that night too! He was a year above me and was working so he got us both an E. I loved that lad. We had the same sense of humour and liked spending time with each other. The nightclub, the E, my best mate, all the girls I was kissing, best night out I've ever had. Nothing can top it. I was pouring pints of cold water on my long blond centre parting hair and rushing my tits off. Loved it.
Then heroin came along and we stopped being mates unfortunately.
Ya,That's some Bad Shit eh? Totally Fucks Everything Up! I just lost a Cousin 2 weeks ago to a FENTANYL OVERDOSE! That Fkn Shit is one of the Worst Opioids Around!!!...SP