Guns Where 2 Niggas Be.. You Must Fucking Flee (1 Viewer)

Guns

Users who are viewing this thread

Bethy 🔥

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
USA. Shooting outside #Memphis gas station.

Imagine just casually out pumping gas on your way back home from a long day, or on your way to a night shift. Then because of someone else's poor life choices all of a sudden you're in the middle of a firefight with automatic weapons.
Even more dangerous when they don’t know how to aim.

Fry_Swatter

...God's favorite troll...
...The title drew me in...:lolhard::lolhard::lolhard:

...Pull up your pants! ...Square your body off! ...Aim down the sight! ...Stop smelling like shit! ...Squeeze the trigger you nigger! ...Stop bobbing around! ...Stop smelling like shit! ...Don't blind fire! ...Stop smelling like shit!
aGR2O2n_700b.jpg

The anarchist

Forum Veteran
:aintnotime: I had to go to Memphis last week, stayed downtown and could not wait to get the hell out of there! The niggas run that town! I'd hate to go down by some thug nigger that don't know how to use a gun popping caps everywhere while I'm trying to get gas 😂😂

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran

Imagine just casually out pumping gas on your way back home from a long day, or on your way to a night shift. Then because of someone else's poor life choices all of a sudden you're in the middle of a firefight with automatic weapons.

View attachment 790038
Please don't start that gay ass ginjabread man rhyming bullshit

45cal1911

Well Known Member
Great video Lady Mod.

There was some incoming auto fire probably a chipped glock? Incoming from two directions possibly.

He excelled under fire and even fired back….he spotted his enemies quickly…..That takes not giving a fuck and much more.

I say Biden or Zelensky should offer him a contract on the Ukrainian front. Win Win for ALL.

methedup77

Forum Veteran

View attachment 790038
That’s why I don’t stop at nigger gas stations and you’re completely retarded if you can’t decipher one from another

Back