Where are people finding videos? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Götterdämmerung

Well Known Member
If you speak Spanish or Portuguese it helps. Lots of news sites are pretty graphic, actually have reporters ride with the cops. Some gangs and cartels send their vids directly to them. Many are just lifted from DR or YNC. Still have the watermarks on them.

Hookah-smoking-catapillar

Feed your head🐛
Must admit it's a question I've thought about a lot. I've posted 1 video of gore and got real exited to post it after I got hold of it from a guy at work and I think an hour later it removed for being a repost so basically gave up trying and gave up even thinking about trying. I'll leave it to people who know what to do and have the time. Just a viewer now...:popcorn:
I never let that stop me

Nick Cage

Allegedly Human
kaotic.com, inhumanity.com , deepgoretube, crazyshit.com, twitter, instagram, tiktok, youtube, facebook its fookin everywhere
if u wanna be a lazy bastard use kaotic they are always a step ahead of gg no offense

Ravenna

Rookie
Are they just recycling old videos over and over or where are posters finding all these videos they are posting?
Oh My Gosh! 😮
There is an endless number of websites plump full of merely this type of material.
..... Search for Gore Sites, Shock Sites. Unsure of what another name you'd use to look for them.

Back