where can i find cannibalism videos, without having to enter the deep web? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

whoopy

inevitable
This user was banned
How do I enter the deep web
On a laptop or PC that supports TOR, download TOR. Before entering, disable your camera and microphone and place a piece of opaque tape over your camera. Keeping your TOR window out of full screen is also a good idea. It's not essential but will help frustrate tracking analytics. Make sure Javascript is off on your computer as well. Next, you need to find a link on the hidden wiki site. The dark web subreddit may also help you find links. You will probably have to search for a link for a good while, be prepared for lots of error pages/broken links. Eventually you'll get onto the dark web and will be able to navigate it.

If you plan on buying anything: you need a program called Tails along with a new laptop/hard drive. You'll need to pay in bitcoin which is the most common form of cryptocurrency. Buy things at your own risk. Lots of things may be scams.

PieFace

Wat da fack
I heard hidden wiki links are all dodgey, phishing links or whatever 🤷🏻‍♀️ also why do u need a new laptop or harddrive to buy bitcoin?

PieFace

Wat da fack
New laptop has no personal information about you. Assume you WILL be hacked lol
Chances are you'll be hacked just going onto the dark web, buying bitcoin is the safe part and I don't know of anywhere where u can buy bitcoin without handing personal info over it's not the buying of bitcoin that's anonymous it's the spending of bitcoin that's anonymous if that makes sense

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
Chances are you'll be hacked just going onto the dark web, buying bitcoin is the safe part and I don't know of anywhere where u can buy bitcoin without handing personal info over it's not the buying of bitcoin that's anonymous it's the spending of bitcoin that's anonymous if that makes sense
I watched a documentary about drugs and the government's hard stance against it which was in a country right next to Russia. I think. I can't remember the name right now. But they had bitcoin atm machines. They would insert the cash in notes and it was then changed into bitcoin. They would order and pay for the drugs online and it was hidden in various places, like on the top floor of a run-down block of flats behind a piece of wood for eg and hopefully it was still there when they got to it. They were mainly using spice as the charge for normal drugs was rediculous. Many years in jail.
Another long one sorry people

Cuntpunisher

This user was banned
Deathaddict used to have some videos of pygmy weirdos eating their kids, and a few of some dudes in Africa and good old Brazil cutting dudes up in prison and eating select parts. I dont know how to find any gore stuff anymore. I used DA for a really long time. Now its gone...

G

Internet Warrior
How do I enter the deep web
You're in it already. Anywhere you need to log in to view everything, like parts of this site, is classed as deep web. It just means it's off limits to anyone without authorized access, including search engine bots.
Dark web is where you find .onion sites and need a configured browser like The Onion Router (TOR) to navigate. It's the most overrated place on the web. The best, goriest most violent videos are all found on the open web. No need to go deep or dark.

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
Go on Faghangouts.uk.com
Then either go through the comments on videos looking for the sick fuck that sells crush videos.. he should be able to point you to anything you want tbh..
Id also recommend keeping of the deep web (just a minefield of shite) but maybe check the psychnet forums on there (link listings are on the clearnet)

Also just regularly check Faghangouts.uk.com
Its really under-regulated, loads and loads of very sick shit which wouldn't be allowed elsewhere gets to that site.. most is still deleted ofcourse (dàisy made it on there for a while.. as i said.. look for the guy who sells crush videos)
And people here avoid the site because of viruses, pop ups, etc .
Ive never had a virus there... Only thing is you have to open the page.. it will redirect you to BS, close the tab. Open it again, redirect, close, open again, redirect, close.. open again
Its fourth time lucky generally with that site, once it's loaded without redirecting you, you'll have about 45 minutes where the site functions properly
(Sure sounds annoying but you'll be on there properly in less than a minute)

Happy hunting
(Edit - maybe use an alternative email, vpn etc and probably dont download shit to your laptop off there.. found myself in possession of potentially legally questionable material via a couple members there.. dont use that place like goregrish, its a different sorta thing)

Back