Which organ would you rather remove and why. (1 Viewer)

Which one of those would you rather remove?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

boi4kill

Looking to join in bloody death scenes

Attachments

• strung up & gutted.jpg
    strung up & gutted.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 32

boi4kill

Looking to join in bloody death scenes
I would gladly live gut a boy or muscle stud - for me it would not be a thing "forced" on me. Nothing more thrilling than pulling out the mass of small intestine & shoving my hard cock into the warm & slimy pile & pumping my sperm deep down into it while he is still alive. If I decide to offer my bod for use in a snuff vid, thsat's how I will want to terminate.

Attachments

• strung up & gutted.jpg
    strung up & gutted.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 22

Fandango

This user was banned
My liver cus then I could drink more and not worry about damaging my liver cus I wouldn't have one to damage so I can drink more without a worry.

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
I would gladly live gut a boy or muscle stud - for me it would not be a thing "forced" on me. Nothing more thrilling than pulling out the mass of small intestine & shoving my hard cock into the warm & slimy pile & pumping my sperm deep down into it while he is still alive. If I decide to offer my bod for use in a snuff vid, thsat's how I will want to terminate.
You really do have some fucking issues lmao.. every post is worse than the last :lol:
But if that's pictures an original of yours (which I'm doubting) then fair play..

MATAMUERTOS

اصبع القدم الجمل
i had a hammond organ once with some mice in it, when i played it they moved around in there and i fed them crumbs under the keyboard. they must have ate some of the wiring cuz it stopped working after a while. i removed that organ by taking it apart and bringing the pieces to the local dump.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Actually, medically, you cannot live without your liver. Parts, yes, but entirely? No. You can however the difficult the aftermath, you CAN live without your pancreas.
Correct,without your Pancreas u wouldn't b able to absorb the nutrients from your food,So u would need regular insulin injections,as well as some kind of digestive enzymes...But without your liver; Your Straight-up "FUCKED" SP

Kapitän Ghul'

Like a retard in the night.
My heart. So I can be soo:emo: emo. It doesn't feel anyway. Hah just fucking with everyone. Guess maybe that thing in the back of my throat that looks like a bell.

Back