Which sort of music would be great in a murder ?

OP
Managarm

Managarm

Decomposition meat
If I had to eviscerate someone and then burn him by the inside, I'll probably be listening to this :

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Hmm, maybe Rob Zombie's Reload for a prolonged death or his stint with Drowning Pool bashing out Let The Bodies Hit The Floor for a quicker end.

samoth

Ad Majorem Sathanae Gloriam
If I had to eviscerate someone and then burn him by the inside, I'll probably be listening to this :
I wanted to post exactly this one!
Anyway, almost every song from Cannibal Corpse would fit (except few like "I cum blood")

Hannibal Lecter listen to classic, and I like this character, so I would alternate: Cannibal Corpse - Classic

OP
Managarm

Managarm

Decomposition meat
I wanted to post exactly this one!
Anyway, almost every song from Cannibal Corpse would fit (except few like "I cum blood")

Hannibal Lecter listen to classic, and I like this character, so I would alternate: Cannibal Corpse - Classic
Great idea !

NightMare

My gift to you, a Nightmare of terror
Cowboy Junkies, "Whites off Earth Now" It is sexy and beautiful, slow and they sing some old music first done by Patsy Cline. It would be just the thing for me, it's awesome music to make love to and awesome music to commit murder. There is a very thin line between the two, and if I commit murder I guarantee I will take enough time to finish the entire album.

Béla Kiss

Always, never, and forget about it.
I'd find the most irritating and repetitive techno song ever, so that way my victim is annoyed as well as murdered.