White College Student Killed - Police Looking For 3 Blacks (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
http://cofcc.org/2012/03/racially-motivated-murder-suspected-at-ms-state/

http://nems360.com/pages/full_story... &id=17997259&instance=lead_story_left_column

A white college student at Mississippi State University was murdered last night. Police are looking for three black males seen fleeing the scene.

AP is censoring the race of the perpetrators. AP used the statement from MSU, but dropped the word “black” in the description. Tom Kent, deputy managing editor for standards and production at The Associated Press, recently confessed that AP intentionally censors the race of black crime suspects.

--

242I_Ao2gY4cCAAAXeHw.jpg

University president Mark Keenum said Sunday in a statement on the school’s website that there was no indication that there was a danger to others. Keenum says the killing of 21-year-old John Sanderson of Madison, Miss., was the first time a student had been shot on the campus.

Authorities have said three men suspected in the Saturday night shooting drove away from the building in a blue Ford Crown Victoria. As of late Sunday morning, no arrests had been made.

The campus of about 20,000 students is located in a rural area in the northeastern part of the state, about 125 miles northeast of Jackson.​

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Where is this guys March, protesters, t-shirts and all the media time?

He's White. The MSM doesn't care, and sadly most Whites don't care either.

No one else will look out for our kind, so we better start looking out and taking care of ourselves.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
He reminds me of my brother.
Scares the shit out of me, anyone can be taken...

Just tell your brother to stay away from the nice peaceful loving niggers around his area, or carry a pistol with him when he unfortunately has to be around them.

Here are the three dirtbags who killed the man.

7YFJ_TrentDeundraCrump.jpg

N3Q_duntaeharvey.jpg

E6HV_masonperryjones.jpg

http://www.nems360.com/view/full_st...oting-?instance=secondary_stories_left_column

Apparently this is just another 'isolated incident' the MSM doesn't feel the need to tell anyone about.

More like one more victim in the undeclared war on our people, civilizations and cultures.

Penny20050

This user was banned
, or carry a pistol with him when he unfortunately has to be around them
The irony of it but still, no surprises there. Aryan, I'm white and I'd sooner you just fell under a truck, tbh. That's how much I need you and your efforts in putting the world to right.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
The irony of it but still, no surprises there. Aryan, I'm white and I'd sooner you just fell under a truck, tbh. That's how much I need you and your efforts in putting the world to right.

I'm not sure why but I always figured you were part red nigger.

Penny20050

This user was banned
I'd imagine that pretty much everybody is 'not quite right' with you but then I put it down to your condition and mummy's liberal use of cotton wool.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
I'd imagine that pretty much everybody is 'not quite right' with you but then I put it down to your condition and mummy's liberal use of cotton wool.

This has to do with three bucks shooting a White college student to death how?

Back