White Guy Gives A Beating To A Loud-Mouth Negro (1 Viewer)

Standing Pat

Master of Disaster
Off topic, but observe the leftist faggot, casually using the pop culture accepted slur for white men "white boy" then immediately after says "black dude".

Calling an actual black boy "boy" can get you in trouble today.

Funny innit
This is funny calling me a faggot, and a leftist on top of it. Hope you get mounted by a rabid skunk today you bag of dicks.

Santtu

Rookie
Also he's a decent guy. You are all racist cunts. In England, the civilised leaders of the world, racism is almost extinct. Black people in England are just people, we don't notice skin colour.
America is just fucked and full of dicks.
He was not a decent guy, I have to agree with you on that. He was too loud....

ForzaTreblinka

Fresh Meat
Why is Lewis Hamilton desperately trying to become a nigger then? He was "mostly" white (white mother + mixed race father) but now he's wearing a padlock and chain around his neck in solidarity with his ancestors who were enslaved by white people and he's been putting pressure on other F1 drivers to kneel for BLM and a dead drugged up criminal that died while resisting arrest.
If he was so bothered by slavery then why is he driving for Mercedes who used slave labour in WW2? Would it be because those slaves were white so don't count or the fact that Mercedes are paying the cunt £40 million a year?
I can answer this one....it is because he is an intelligent sociopath....he lacks any empathy (like myself) but is extremely good at judging where and what to say , at the right time, to boost one's standing. If he had took the stance, he has done, in the 1990/2000s he would have never even been allowed in the car. Times have changed though and the general public have gone soft in their head by years of indoctrination by their governments...they clap for fucking nurses...or agree with a 17 year old autistic numpty from Scandinorland...or wherever she is from. So Lewis (well his dad really) has seen what is going on and said "Hey son! We are kind of black....I mean, to the visual eye in England we are black...not perhaps any other country in Europe, due to the fact UK shut its borders....but perhaps you should play on that?"
Now...as a racing driver, I think he is possibly the second greatest Formula 1 driver of all time after Ayrton Senna...so I do not dispute that fact and I think he is fully deserving of his knighthood....considering some of the absolute numpties that get one....but as a person? What a FUCKING prick

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
I mean to disagree...
He was. He was on TV in a documentary where one of the famous Gracie ju jitsu masters trained him to defend himself but mainly so he was able to walk away from a fight. Yes he shouted but 2 jock racist arseholes were giving him grief.
He's a nice chap. You are all wrong.

Santtu

Rookie
He was. He was on TV in a documentary where one of the famous Gracie ju jitsu masters trained him to defend himself but mainly so he was able to walk away from a fight. Yes he shouted but 2 jock racist arseholes were giving him grief.
He's a nice chap. You are all wrong.
Ok I did not know that, I'am sorry....

King-Rory

Yer can Bollocks M8
Why, I divnt nars pet. I don't have sky so divnt see him acting like a whopper. I watched him years ago and I liked him.
Last night all footballers from man utd and Watford took a knee too. They all may have been trying their laces I couldn't see I was watching on my jellybone pet
English dude!

sd0891

Lurker
Respect for the other guy for not jumping in though, let them fight and that's that, the other guy took it a little too far, as soon as he's on the ground that's it. If he gets up again he's going back on the ground. Don't want to label yourself as a murderer now do ya

Users who are viewing this thread