White Guy Gives A Beating To A Loud-Mouth Negro (1 Viewer)

Jessicafletcher

'solved' a murder in every town I've been to.
Regardless of colour, he should of just shut up, he taunted them both then threw the 1st punch which is just stupid.
From the other side the last I dunno how many punches were overkill, couple on the ground tops would of probably done him, if he gets back up then hit him again.

mr Ma'am

Lurker
That black man was bullied by 2 dicks and took a beating.
One of the famous hard bastards Gracies brought him to his gym to teach him to defend himself and walk away from a fight.

But that is just his own claim made after the fight.
The video shows him following them, being belligerent and throwing the first punch.
I would not call him a "decent guy". I think "typical hoodrat POS" would be appropriate.

Also he's a decent guy. You are all racist cunts. In England, the civilised leaders of the world, racism is almost extinct. Black people in England are just people, we don't notice skin colour.
America is just fucked and full of dicks.
Donโ€™t agree with your last line about America, but this site has a lot of racists on it. It also has pics and videos of dead people so Iโ€™m not too surprised about the community

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
The video shows him following them, being belligerent and throwing the first punch.
I would not call him a "decent guy". I think "typical hoodrat POS" would be appropriate.
He reacted as his mother taught him as we all know he didn't have a dad growing up. On the documentary with the gracie family he came across as a nice chap.

I think they are still a bit angry cos their great grandparents were slaves. So act like dicks.
You'd love England, it's great.... Apart from the millions of muzzies. They are all OK at the moment but are probably plotting something. I'm armed with UK legal weapons like a table leg..
Didnโ€™t you just call everyone racist cunts on here and then go on to write something racist yourself. Not sure if this was a shit post though. Hard to tell on here.

Everyone one on this thread seeing how many slang terms they can write for black people and Iโ€™m just trying to find the back story on the video.

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
It's the claim of all the witnesses. 2 white people are harder than one and wouldn't say fuck all if they were alone. I know this to be 100% fact. If there was a single white man he wouldn't do shit.

616Degrees

Holocaust fact checker
It's the claim of all the witnesses. 2 white people are harder than one and wouldn't say fuck all if they were alone. I know this to be 100% fact. If there was a single white man he wouldn't do shit.
When the nigger repeatedly said " suck my dick" this guy would have have dropped to his knees and started sucking dick to show how enlightened and non racist he was.

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
When the nigger repeatedly said " suck my dick" this guy would have have dropped to his knees and started sucking dick to show how enlightened and non racist he was.
Dumb cunt.
I have several black mates and we don't see the need to be gay. We get along like normals.
You won't know what that's like Hitler loving cocksucking bitch.
Hitler liked to shit on his niece so she killed herself. That's your god thick fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread