US Politics White liberal

Oh sorry , my reading is only at third grade . However even my tiny mind can read your quote and can observe that you actually agree with this nonsensical theory that the ancient Egyptians had . Fuck off with your bullshit you idiot .
It is not a theory moron. It is also scientifically proven as of 2017, that paled skinned human beings do not absorb a multitude of the visible light spectrum due to in FACT being paled skinned. Plants are green because of the pigment chlorophyll, which absorbs most of the visible light spectrum except for green. It reflects the green light spectrum so to out perception the plant itself is green, but that it not to say the pigment is green. Only to say we perceive it to be green because of the light it reflects. If we were all visible light spectrum blind for lack of a better term we would all be the same color, but I would still be melanated and you would still not be. We would perceive ourselves as having the same skin color but not the same skin composition.

britannica.com
Additive mixing can be demonstrated physically by using three slide projectors fitted with filters so that one projector shines a beam of saturated red light onto a white screen, another a beam of saturated blue light, and the third a beam of saturated green light. Additive mixing occurs where the beams overlap (and thus are added together), as shown in the figure (left). Where red and green beams overlap, yellow is produced. If more red light is added or if the intensity of the green light is decreased, the light mixture becomes orange. Similarly, if there is more green light than red light, a yellow-green is produced.

(Left) The additive mixing of red, green, and blue. (Right) The subtractive mixing of magenta, yellow, and cyan.

(Left) The additive mixing of red, green, and blue. (Right) The subtractive mixing of magenta, yellow, and cyan.

You are the left and I am the right white man.

Budget Morgue

I smell the stench of your loved ones
It is not a theory moron. It is also scientifically proven as of 2017, that paled skinned human beings do not absorb a multitude of the visible light spectrum due to in FACT being paled skinned. Plants are green because of the pigment chlorophyll, which absorbs most of the visible light spectrum except for green. It reflects the green light spectrum so to out perception the plant itself is green, but that it not to say the pigment is green. Only to say we perceive it to be green because of the light it reflects. If we were all visible light spectrum blind for lack of a better term we would all be the same color, but I would still be melanated and you would still not be. We would perceive ourselves as having the same skin color but not the same skin composition.

britannica.com
Additive mixing can be demonstrated physically by using three slide projectors fitted with filters so that one projector shines a beam of saturated red light onto a white screen, another a beam of saturated blue light, and the third a beam of saturated green light. Additive mixing occurs where the beams overlap (and thus are added together), as shown in the figure (left). Where red and green beams overlap, yellow is produced. If more red light is added or if the intensity of the green light is decreased, the light mixture becomes orange. Similarly, if there is more green light than red light, a yellow-green is produced.

Maybe I didn't make my point clear enough . I was commenting on "opening portals and crystal grid structures " . The idea of absorption of light pertaining to the receiving and relative colours is not exactly a new theory , forgive my lack of knowledge but I thought it had been proven long before now . Still don't get what you are driving at , except that I do . Black man

Maybe I didn't make my point clear enough . I was commenting on "opening portals and crystal grid structures " . The idea of absorption of light pertaining to the receiving and relative colours is not exactly a new theory , forgive my lack of knowledge but I thought it had been proven long before now . Still don't get what you are driving at , except that I do . Black man
I know you get exactly what I am saying. Now as for the portals...…. ever heard of CERN or The Large Hadron Particle Collider. A device they are using to understand particle physics at the level of black holes, worm holes, ie portals. This knowledge was known to the Egyptians, it is about the be re-discovered in modern times.

Budget Morgue

I smell the stench of your loved ones
I know you get exactly what I am saying. Now as for the portals...…. ever heard of CERN or The Large Hadron Particle Collider. A device they are using to understand particle physics at the level of black holes, worm holes, ie portals. This knowledge was known to the Egyptians, it is about the be re-discovered in modern times.
Yes I have heard of CERN and the Hadron collider . Look , no hard feelings , its all mind blowing stuff . Lets see what happens next .

Mind you , when I say 'next' am I referring to past , present or future ?
LOL you got me with the past, present, or future question. Might best rebuttal would be harkening back to ancient Egypt. They did not believe time was linear, rather infinite. If I took the past (one end of a linear line) and the future ( the other end of the same linear line), and connected them as to form a circle. There would be no such thing as past, present, or future as they would all be one in the same. But you would like to know your answer lol. No hard feeling at all, I cant have hard feeling towards some text on a screen lol not emotional enough haha

Im a black woman that hates bitch ass white liberals. They're always bitching&whining and us blacks and other poc get blamed for it.

I want us to build that fucking wall but I also agree that a woman should always have a choice to her own body. Americans should always have a right to bear arms and if you ban guns, you just ban good people from having guns.

Im fucking tired of this shit. Not every white person is racist and is out to get us. Country white people tend to be a lot nicer than some asshole douchbag liberal in shitty ass san francisco.
I’m also black and conservative!! Nice to see some are out there!

nlgger_slayer

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

britannica.com

wait how did I miss this? applying color theory to politics? Not trashing it but gottdamn! [sic]

wait how did I miss this? applying color theory to politics? Not trashing it but gottdamn! [sic]
Missed what? Nothing I espoused pertaining to color theory and such, had anything to do with politics? Everything I udder is not always in the context of politics. Politics is rather boring actually, a theatrical societal construct with various agendas. Sometime I like to delve into abstracts I.E. CERN -- "wormholes" or "portals", or the actual point about the color theory you mentioned. Which is an esoteric theory that non "melanic" people are not able to utilize the information being dispensed by out Solar System's Sun as a result of the particular melanin defect displayed in non "melanic" peoples.

All the planets, stars, galaxies, and gas that can be seen today make up just 4percent of the universe. The other 96% is made of stuff nobody can see, even with the most powerful telescopes. And melanin is the perfect candidate since all types of energy absorbed and emitted, not reflected, refracted no nothing; therefore it would be invisible to the telescope.
eISSN: 2374-6912

Brainfart

I'm sorry if I have offended you
CERN and your hadron collider are a waste of money and a load of crap. An atom can't be seen yet so how the fuck are they going to see a particle smaller than this. They have computer programs that use algorithms to give them an answer from a pre determined outcome. Black holes still haven't been proven either. Atomic theory has the model they use and it checks out but people have come up with other models that work too. It is like maths. There can be many formulas that will give you the same answer. But it doesn't mean any of them are right.

Brainfart

Missed what? Nothing I espoused pertaining to color theory and such, had anything to do with politics? Everything I udder is not always in the context of politics. Politics is rather boring actually, a theatrical societal construct with various agendas. Sometime I like to delve into abstracts I.E. CERN -- "wormholes" or "portals", or the actual point about the color theory you mentioned. Which is an esoteric theory that non "melanic" people are not able to utilize the information being dispensed by out Solar System's Sun as a result of the particular melanin defect displayed in non "melanic" peoples.

All the planets, stars, galaxies, and gas that can be seen today make up just 4percent of the universe. The other 96% is made of stuff nobody can see, even with the most powerful telescopes. And melanin is the perfect candidate since all types of energy absorbed and emitted, not reflected, refracted no nothing; therefore it would be invisible to the telescope.
Another thing, in your message you say the universe is made up of 96% of shit that we can't see. The reason they came up with that is because of the big bang theory says that everything has came from one explosion and has been expanding and creating more matter ever since. But there wouldn't be enough energy to account for this increasing expansion and increase in matter, hence dark matter. But what if the big bang theory is wrong. Then all the other theories are wrong too.
Science still doesn't even know how the sun works, or how the earth formed or where water on earth came from.

nlgger_slayer

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

K.

mrln

silent ghost
Another thing, in your message you say the universe is made up of 96% of shit that we can't see. The reason they came up with that is because of the big bang theory says that everything has came from one explosion and has been expanding and creating more matter ever since. But there wouldn't be enough energy to account for this increasing expansion and increase in matter, hence dark matter. But what if the big bang theory is wrong. Then all the other theories are wrong too.
Science still doesn't even know how the sun works, or how the earth formed or where water on earth came from.
so your saying global warming is because the big bang?

Brainfart

so your saying global warming is because the big bang?
Global warming is caused by land clearing. With out trees to absorb sunlight(heat), the surface heats up. Without tree cover the land goes from a place that stores water to a land that needs water. And when the air is dry and has no water vapour temperatures get higher. Water vapour actually affects the weather more than CO2.
Pretty simple...

Last edited:
CERN and your hadron collider are a waste of money and a load of crap. An atom can't be seen yet so how the fuck are they going to see a particle smaller than this. They have computer programs that use algorithms to give them an answer from a pre determined outcome. Black holes still haven't been proven either. Atomic theory has the model they use and it checks out but people have come up with other models that work too. It is like maths. There can be many formulas that will give you the same answer. But it doesn't mean any of them are right.
I believe there are various devices that can be used to view an atom. If we know there are elements comprised of only type of atom (I.E. platinum gold silver), and that atoms themselves are comprised of even smaller particles. Presumptuously we could find an underlying particle that is responsible for the bonds of electrons protons etc etc. Not sure if it would be a particle, or a force like gravity or something to that effect, but the whole reason for the waste of money and the load of crap. Is to explain how EXACTLY the entire universe is comprised, not about black holes lol. "Scientists describe Melanin as acting like a “black hole.” Melanin can rearrange its chemical structure to absorb ALL wavelengths of energy (visible light rays, infrared waves, ultraviolet waves, X-rays, sound waves, radio waves, and even Gamma rays). It can also transmute and store this energy for later use" - AAAS

In regards to math, getting the same answer or "right" answer is never as important as choosing the correct formula and correction execution. Changing data sets will change the answers, but the formula (if proven) will not change, more than one model could be correct or they could all be wrong and it is something different entirely . As we know it the rules for our physical world are changing and being updated, which is pretty evident when looking into the "science" and research of quantum computing. I take everything with a grain of salt, but the quantum computing thing is damn near mind-boggling. To think that they believe your brain is entangled with a quantum realm, similar to the operation of a quantum computer itself.......... and the whole inter-dimensional forces from the nether realm being used to compute data in a way that cannot be done in our atomic reality because the "laws of physics" does not permit.