US Politics White liberal

Oh sorry , my reading is only at third grade . However even my tiny mind can read your quote and can observe that you actually agree with this nonsensical theory that the ancient Egyptians had . Fuck off with your bullshit you idiot .
It is not a theory moron. It is also scientifically proven as of 2017, that paled skinned human beings do not absorb a multitude of the visible light spectrum due to in FACT being paled skinned. Plants are green because of the pigment chlorophyll, which absorbs most of the visible light spectrum except for green. It reflects the green light spectrum so to out perception the plant itself is green, but that it not to say the pigment is green. Only to say we perceive it to be green because of the light it reflects. If we were all visible light spectrum blind for lack of a better term we would all be the same color, but I would still be melanated and you would still not be. We would perceive ourselves as having the same skin color but not the same skin composition.

britannica.com
Additive mixing can be demonstrated physically by using three slide projectors fitted with filters so that one projector shines a beam of saturated red light onto a white screen, another a beam of saturated blue light, and the third a beam of saturated green light. Additive mixing occurs where the beams overlap (and thus are added together), as shown in the figure (left). Where red and green beams overlap, yellow is produced. If more red light is added or if the intensity of the green light is decreased, the light mixture becomes orange. Similarly, if there is more green light than red light, a yellow-green is produced.

(Left) The additive mixing of red, green, and blue. (Right) The subtractive mixing of magenta, yellow, and cyan.

(Left) The additive mixing of red, green, and blue. (Right) The subtractive mixing of magenta, yellow, and cyan.

You are the left and I am the right white man.

Budget Morgue

I smell the stench of your loved ones
It is not a theory moron. It is also scientifically proven as of 2017, that paled skinned human beings do not absorb a multitude of the visible light spectrum due to in FACT being paled skinned. Plants are green because of the pigment chlorophyll, which absorbs most of the visible light spectrum except for green. It reflects the green light spectrum so to out perception the plant itself is green, but that it not to say the pigment is green. Only to say we perceive it to be green because of the light it reflects. If we were all visible light spectrum blind for lack of a better term we would all be the same color, but I would still be melanated and you would still not be. We would perceive ourselves as having the same skin color but not the same skin composition.

britannica.com
Additive mixing can be demonstrated physically by using three slide projectors fitted with filters so that one projector shines a beam of saturated red light onto a white screen, another a beam of saturated blue light, and the third a beam of saturated green light. Additive mixing occurs where the beams overlap (and thus are added together), as shown in the figure (left). Where red and green beams overlap, yellow is produced. If more red light is added or if the intensity of the green light is decreased, the light mixture becomes orange. Similarly, if there is more green light than red light, a yellow-green is produced.

You are the left and I am the right white man.
Maybe I didn't make my point clear enough . I was commenting on "opening portals and crystal grid structures " . The idea of absorption of light pertaining to the receiving and relative colours is not exactly a new theory , forgive my lack of knowledge but I thought it had been proven long before now . Still don't get what you are driving at , except that I do . Black man

Maybe I didn't make my point clear enough . I was commenting on "opening portals and crystal grid structures " . The idea of absorption of light pertaining to the receiving and relative colours is not exactly a new theory , forgive my lack of knowledge but I thought it had been proven long before now . Still don't get what you are driving at , except that I do . Black man
I know you get exactly what I am saying. Now as for the portals...…. ever heard of CERN or The Large Hadron Particle Collider. A device they are using to understand particle physics at the level of black holes, worm holes, ie portals. This knowledge was known to the Egyptians, it is about the be re-discovered in modern times.

Budget Morgue

I smell the stench of your loved ones
I know you get exactly what I am saying. Now as for the portals...…. ever heard of CERN or The Large Hadron Particle Collider. A device they are using to understand particle physics at the level of black holes, worm holes, ie portals. This knowledge was known to the Egyptians, it is about the be re-discovered in modern times.
Yes I have heard of CERN and the Hadron collider . Look , no hard feelings , its all mind blowing stuff . Lets see what happens next .

Mind you , when I say 'next' am I referring to past , present or future ?
LOL you got me with the past, present, or future question. Might best rebuttal would be harkening back to ancient Egypt. They did not believe time was linear, rather infinite. If I took the past (one end of a linear line) and the future ( the other end of the same linear line), and connected them as to form a circle. There would be no such thing as past, present, or future as they would all be one in the same. But you would like to know your answer lol. No hard feeling at all, I cant have hard feeling towards some text on a screen lol not emotional enough haha