US Politics White liberal

Global warming is caused by land clearing. With out trees to absorb sunlight(heat), the surface heats up. Without tree cover the land goes from a place that stores water to a land that needs water. And when the air is dry and has no water vapour temperatures get higher. Water vapour actually affects the weather more than CO2.
Pretty simple...
I will take all that you have stated to be a fact, now explain the temp increases being reported on the Moon, Mercury, visible melting on the surface of Mars (assuming that the pictures are real and not photo shopped lol)? If you do not believe in outer space or solar system model, no explanation will be needed.

Brainfart

I'm sorry if I have offended you
I will take all that you have stated to be a fact, now explain the temp increases being reported on the Moon, Mercury, visible melting on the surface of Mars (assuming that the pictures are real and not photo shopped lol)? If you do not believe in outer space or solar system model, no explanation will be needed.
What you are saying I do agree with. The sun has it's own cycle, Which results in greater and lesser energy output. And from my own observations, I believe the sun changes it's colour(from white to yellow) over time. I have also observed where the sun rises and sets over a number of years and I know the sun is setting a lot further south in the summer than it did when I was younger, which means there is more energy being propagated in the environment in southern and northern extremities. But this is irrelevant if there is tree cover to absorb light and heat and store and release water vapour, the effects of the sun is minimised. There is also the heat island effect from buildings and roads also. As for ice caps melting on Mars and so on, The pics are Photoshopped. Remember pyramids on Mars? Or the face? That was when aliens we're the fashion. Then they realised how stupid it was and brought out another set to say it was shadows or some crap. Even the largest telescopes don't have the resolving power to see a lot of the things they say they are seeing. I have watched plenty of vids where pics of NASA have been put in Photoshop and shown that they are fake. And about your comment that they can see an atom. No they can't. Atoms cannot be detected with visible light. They use electrical current (Stem microscope) to pick up what they perceive to be what they are after. But science already had a pre conceived idea of what an atoms structure was from Rutherford. Like I said before, other scientists have come up with other models that have worked too.

Brainfart

Another thing, just by the way you speak, I know you have been through University, and have been taught the material you are throwing at me, but you are just regurgitating what you have learned. You should be looking into that info and look up alternatives to that material, use your own observations and experiments and then come up with your own ideas on how things work. Parrots never come up with new ideas. They just repeat what was taught to them.

1580259411478.jpg
Although i'm a muslim i support the right wing more than the lefties.
Those fucking people try to justify actions of what i like to call scum of society aka the muslims who've been rejected from their countries for being a menace to society, i don't get why the left wing do accept these kind of people into their society knowing they won't contribute jack shit to the west beside of living under welfare or shaking the country's stability and forcing their ideologies instead of accepting to live in peace as everybody else. I don't which that upon my country neither other countries, if you have a civil war in your country instead of running away why don't solve the fucking problem that you've caused. In these cases i can see why such people need to be ruled by a dictator because these kind savages. I can't bare to see such a great nations been demolished by some of it's people for the sake of things like diversity or multiculturalism so despite i don't live in the us but in the same time seeing myself as a conservative i will support trump for 2020, we had enough of that bullshit people just committing crimes and terrorise innocents in the name of their sick ideology and get away with it, deport these fuckers to where they belong and we will take care of them because they don't belong in the 21st century i don't care if they are women or children anyone can be a threat to a civilised society. We dealt with that kind of bullshit before 9/11 was a thing i denounce these monsters. Wake up libtards and left wing supporters do the right thing before it's to late and the history book will describe you as traitors for real shame on you.

Mr G

Lurker
Im a black woman that hates bitch ass white liberals. They're always bitching&whining and us blacks and other poc get blamed for it.

I want us to build that fucking wall but I also agree that a woman should always have a choice to her own body. Americans should always have a right to bear arms and if you ban guns, you just ban good people from having guns.

Im fucking tired of this shit. Not every white person is racist and is out to get us. Country white people tend to be a lot nicer than some asshole douchbag liberal in shitty ass san francisco.

Slight contrast in terms to use the acronym "POC" when you're discussing libtards dont you think ?

Typical libtard Bullshit.. You missed out "BAME" also..

Have I missed any?

Another thing, just by the way you speak, I know you have been through University, and have been taught the material you are throwing at me, but you are just regurgitating what you have learned. You should be looking into that info and look up alternatives to that material, use your own observations and experiments and then come up with your own ideas on how things work. Parrots never come up with new ideas. They just repeat what was taught to them.
The University, for my personal experience, was a crash course in all types of mathematics arithmetic algorithms models etc etc. I was only in college for two years enrolling three years after graduating high school, generals all taken in high school. And in high school nothing is taught, there are no ideas being learned there let alone new ideas, just a big social gathering lol I had to do the gold foil atom experiment with my own resources and desire to see the outcome!!!! lol Some of the things I mentioned are truly elementary and easily observable in everyday life. The more esoteric concepts theories etc etc will not be espoused to you even at University IMO but I also never to a liberal arts, history, anthropology etc etc class at the University level so there is that. I could have mentioned all the things I have "learned" to make a point entirely opposite of the one that I made. But when it comes to conjecture, I am going with what benefits me the most LMAO until undeniably proven otherwise.

I will perceive my universe and reality to work in my very best interest, always empowering my human existence and NEVER dis-empowering. So that I may be able to construct my universe and reality to always empower my human existence. - a bit of low level alchemy for you lol

D.O.A.

LET ME TELL YOU A COUPLE A THREE THINGS
? What do you want me to call people that arent alabaster? Those with melanin? Sun burn resistant people?
People of colour have white skin, red hair and blue eyes. Yellow skin, green eyes, black hair. Since when is shades of brown colourful? People of monotones.

Lol

Non-white. I think it sounds more dignified than POC and is broad enough to include Italians.
How about Black and Brown people - - ( Eumelanin is found in the hair, skin and dark areas around the nipples ) (Eumelanin is a dark brown/black pigment) (Italians (real Italians like the naturally tan sun exposed damn near black guido jersey shore Italians) would be included due to natural tan, while Chinese and various orientals with a "yellowish" "tint" would not )

and

Red and Yellow people - - ( Pheomelanin colors the pinkish parts of your body like the lips and nipples) (Pheomelanin is red or yellow pigment.) ( No natural tan of the black or brown complexion, extremely fair skinned regardless of yellowish tint = Yellow man) ( White man srry but you have to get rid of white, red is cooler anyway because it makes pink make sense and now that you have a more suited terminology, you and the depiction of the "devil" have a glaring similarity in appearance cool right)

McM

Forum Veteran
? What do you want me to call people that arent alabaster? Those with melanin? Sun burn resistant people?
I call them personally by their first name if I know them. 😊 In common the black people are called 'negroes' here, it's a bit outdated now but not politically incorrect for my taste. 'Colored' works too.
The term 'nigger' would be used only by younger people here, the older like me are more used to 'Bimbo' when you have to speak about the crack dealing blacks at the main train station. Our city has no big problem with them but the next city has a lot of folks from Africa hanging around there trying to sell their microbubbles for 10 bucks. The blacks here in town are mostly from the technical university.

Brainfart

The University, for my personal experience, was a crash course in all types of mathematics arithmetic algorithms models etc etc. I was only in college for two years enrolling three years after graduating high school, generals all taken in high school. And in high school nothing is taught, there are no ideas being learned there let alone new ideas, just a big social gathering lol I had to do the gold foil atom experiment with my own resources and desire to see the outcome!!!! lol Some of the things I mentioned are truly elementary and easily observable in everyday life. The more esoteric concepts theories etc etc will not be espoused to you even at University IMO but I also never to a liberal arts, history, anthropology etc etc class at the University level so there is that. I could have mentioned all the things I have "learned" to make a point entirely opposite of the one that I made. But when it comes to conjecture, I am going with what benefits me the most LMAO until undeniably proven otherwise.

I will perceive my universe and reality to work in my very best interest, always empowering my human existence and NEVER dis-empowering. So that I may be able to construct my universe and reality to always empower my human existence. - a bit of low level alchemy for you lol
Sorry I got defensive. I have had a lot of back and forths with a lot of people who consider themselves academics and have a lot of knowledge, but it is just one narrow one sided view point that has been drilled into them and haven't looked at all sides of the pic. The point you make in your last paragraph, demonstrates to me that you are not one of these people. And the way I state the same point but in a different way is that "we take and sort information from this world and then form opinions that best suits our understanding of this world.

Brainfart

People of colour have white skin, red hair and blue eyes. Yellow skin, green eyes, black hair. Since when is shades of brown colourful? People of monotones.

Lol
Brown is a colour you tool. Shades are black then grey through to white.you should have learned that in kindergarten...I guess Cletus didn't go to school.

Last edited:

Brainfart

How about Black and Brown people - - ( Eumelanin is found in the hair, skin and dark areas around the nipples ) (Eumelanin is a dark brown/black pigment) (Italians (real Italians like the naturally tan sun exposed damn near black guido jersey shore Italians) would be included due to natural tan, while Chinese and various orientals with a "yellowish" "tint" would not )

and

Red and Yellow people - - ( Pheomelanin colors the pinkish parts of your body like the lips and nipples) (Pheomelanin is red or yellow pigment.) ( No natural tan of the black or brown complexion, extremely fair skinned regardless of yellowish tint = Yellow man) ( White man srry but you have to get rid of white, red is cooler anyway because it makes pink make sense and now that you have a more suited terminology, you and the depiction of the "devil" have a glaring similarity in appearance cool right)
Italians are dark anyway because it was invaded by the moors. They did that much fucking that they changed their gene pool.

Italians are dark anyway because it was invaded by the moors. They did that much fucking that they changed their gene pool.
I have heard that once before, man human history is a crazy maze.

I am not sure what people in current time, would be considered Moors though. Being an "African American" and being dissociated with the cultural identity and customs practiced before my ancestors were packaged and shipped to the Americas. Some "African Americans" believe that we are the modern day descendants of the moors. Since we are very much no in consensus when it comes to our identity before slavery, you will find some people saying we are the Isrealites, Moors, Kemites, and some even give evidence that the trans atlantic slave trade never happened and that we are Native American peoples. These people also say the lighter brown Native Americans were slaughtered where they lived in the country in like current New England Mid West and West. While the darker Native Americans in the southeast part of the country were being conquered, slaughtered, and enslaved. One theory - - Why would Europeans transport a vast number of slaves from Africa, so much so that at one point there were more blacks than whites on the entire landmass. However, there was never a revolt proportionate to the capabilities by number. These transported slaves knew what it meant to be free when they got here assuming this would make them more apt to revolt vehemently. Saw a continues import of slaves assuming this would create a dialogue pipeline back to Africa about the practice of chattel slavery, allowing groups on the other side to avoid such fate which is never documented by the slaves. There were a few more that i cant remember. It wraps up with something like these slave people were conquered and enslaved in the land that they already resided ( like pretty much every other time in human history) and to a degree that deterred a revolt of any measurable size. Few other points like no African country has tried to get any compensation from America (which surely they would with America being so wealthy lol we even pay/paid for some fake jews and their shit happened on a different continent and was done by another country), they would have more than enough evidence to heard for such plea and potentially win judgement. Yet there is country that has even tried to make a case for this at world level or any level for that matter. lol all in all idk just something to ponder.

Brainfart

I have heard that once before, man human history is a crazy maze.

I am not sure what people in current time, would be considered Moors though. Being an "African American" and being dissociated with the cultural identity and customs practiced before my ancestors were packaged and shipped to the Americas. Some "African Americans" believe that we are the modern day descendants of the moors. Since we are very much no in consensus when it comes to our identity before slavery, you will find some people saying we are the Isrealites, Moors, Kemites, and some even give evidence that the trans atlantic slave trade never happened and that we are Native American peoples. These people also say the lighter brown Native Americans were slaughtered where they lived in the country in like current New England Mid West and West. While the darker Native Americans in the southeast part of the country were being conquered, slaughtered, and enslaved. One theory - - Why would Europeans transport a vast number of slaves from Africa, so much so that at one point there were more blacks than whites on the entire landmass. However, there was never a revolt proportionate to the capabilities by number. These transported slaves knew what it meant to be free when they got here assuming this would make them more apt to revolt vehemently. Saw a continues import of slaves assuming this would create a dialogue pipeline back to Africa about the practice of chattel slavery, allowing groups on the other side to avoid such fate which is never documented by the slaves. There were a few more that i cant remember. It wraps up with something like these slave people were conquered and enslaved in the land that they already resided ( like pretty much every other time in human history) and to a degree that deterred a revolt of any measurable size. Few other points like no African country has tried to get any compensation from America (which surely they would with America being so wealthy lol we even pay/paid for some fake jews and their shit happened on a different continent and was done by another country), they would have more than enough evidence to heard for such plea and potentially win judgement. Yet there is country that has even tried to make a case for this at world level or any level for that matter. lol all in all idk just something to ponder.
The reason African nations haven't sought compensation is that the slaves that were taken from Africa, we're bought. Africa's slave trade was a business. Even Africans had African slaves. African slaves weren't rounded up out of the bush like we were told(there would have been small numbers subject to this). In Australia it happened though, They were called black birders, read up on this... I watched documentaries A long time ago, that said more African slaves went from America to Eurrope, then went from Africa to America, cause black people were already in America. That is why the Carribbean is called the Carribbean. Cause the people had the skin the colour of the Carib bean(black). Egyptians are descendants of the Nubians and Egyptians were black. The heiroglyphs of people get lighter in the later dynasties as white people intermixed with Africans to create the Arab race. Egyptian and south and central American culture share many similarities because at one time I believe they were one and the same. In fact, South American pyramids number over 100 thousand(there are that many). This could be because the pyramid building culture is actually older in The Americas than egypt(I believe)meaning the technology might have gone from America to Egypt, instead of the other way round. American pyramids are the earthen type with rock cap which seems like earlier tech. There is heaps of evidence for this. There are pyramids all around the world, which shows this technology spread everywhere. Australia has heiroglyphs from Egyptian voyage that are dismissed as fake but that I believe are real. The Polynesians all eat South American foods but we are told they came from Asia. So how did they get taro, potato cassava, paw paw and many other American foods? I believe the Polynesians are a mix of people's from right around the Pacific rim. NZ Maori can understand over a thousand words of Japanese language and have many similarities with the cultures. A Maori Pa or fortress is very similar to how it functions to a samurai tower. I am part indigenous australian and I was told by elders that different races use to travel to Australia to take part in magical ceremonies. Read up about kadaitcha men or clever men of the native people of Australia. Very interesting...

images (1).jpeg